Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Costa seems like the type that would come here, rebuild his value, and then bounce at the first opportunity a richer club gives him. Give me Bernardeschi instead.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Costa seems like the type that would come here, rebuild his value, and then bounce at the first opportunity a richer club gives him. Give me Bernardeschi instead.
I would rather say he looks like Marotta signing which will play good and improve just to get sold when he reaches top so the club can earn some money. Of course we wont be able to do anything since he wanted to leave.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Then forget about bringing ANYTHING remotely close to a top player because he'll probably leave anyway. If we can't convince and seduce players to stay then It's our fault that this is happening, nobody else's.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Then forget about bringing ANYTHING remotely close to a top player because he'll probably leave anyway. If we can't convince and seduce players to stay then It's our fault that this is happening, nobody else's.
Signing for Juve, is like being with a super hot girl, have amazing relationship and sex for two years, love her so much that you get married. After honeymoon, welcome to your sexless marriage. Divorce.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve is that crazy bitch....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Signing for Juve, is like being with a super hot girl, have amazing relationship and sex for two years, love her so much that you get married. After honeymoon, welcome to your sexless marriage. Divorce.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL so true

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Theres nothing wrong with switching up hoes every couple years. Keep it fresh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)