Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He not only signed a shirt but also a HAT

DONE DEALIO EVERYONE

[video=facebook;1947632125449147]https://www.facebook.com/ItalianFootballTV/videos/1947632125449147/[/video]

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Give Costa a tractor and seal the deal.

In fact from now on we should only sign players from South America and Africa. Give out tractors and get the players.

Lots of land to work here. Offer Chumasteiger family a couple of them and he is ours. They can use it to grown coca plantations.

Next step is to make deals with those farmers and import food cheaply to feed Higuain and other players. Instead of giving him pasta we feed him quinoa, corn and banano.

And to avoid choking in the finals we give the players an infusion of coca leafs at half time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He not only signed a shirt but also a HAT

DONE DEALIO EVERYONE

[video=facebook;1947632125449147]https://www.facebook.com/ItalianFootballTV/videos/1947632125449147/[/video]
are these the same guys that were told by pogba that he stays at juve?

they just jinxed it i guess.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I think its more of Costa + (Berna/Keita). If we skip Costa we might go for Lemar then.
Costa will only leave if/when Bayern find a replacement, and that an improvement to Costa. Might be all down to their ability to sign Alexis Sanchez.

Berna will be very hard to get since he's a purple rat player. They'd do anything to prevent this move.

Keita has publicly stated he will leave this summer. Rumors are he wants us. His contract runs for just 1 more year. Of the three, he is definitely the easiest target. But also our third priority.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I can see Bayern getting priced out for a move for Sanchez. I think it's really hard even for a club like them to poach an EPL star from a top 4-5 epl team.

My bet is still on City signing Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)