Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
If you're going to talk, at least do your research. It doesn't take long. Costa has scored most of his goals from the right. Also started most of his champions league games on that side.
For what it's worth; Costa played mostly on the left (as a traditional winger, i.e. one who's job is basically putting in crosses). He is a headless chicken at that, mostly runs very fast and does random crossing.

On the right he seems to be less retarded, but he played a minority of games there (20% maybe). He did score a couple of Robbenesque goals from the right.

Not a player I'm a huge fan of, though. You deserve better than him, I want us to sell him to China. England retards maybe.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For what it's worth; Costa played mostly on the left (as a traditional winger, i.e. one who's job is basically putting in crosses). He is a headless chicken at that, mostly runs very fast and does random crossing.

On the right he seems to be less retarded, but he played a minority of games there (20% maybe). He did score a couple of Robbenesque goals from the right.

Not a player I'm a huge fan of, though. You deserve better than him, I want us to sell him to China. England retards maybe.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
:tup:

Exactly what ive been saying. Mostly useless on the left, and sometimes even great on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)