Dossena or Grosso? (5 Viewers)

Dossena or Grosso?

• Dossena

• Grosso

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
is noone worried about the impact internationals will have on our squad if he get grosso?

i would like to get him, but i think it would be pretty difficult for our defense if 3 players of it are exhausted from playing for italy

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
is noone worried about the impact internationals will have on our squad if he get grosso?

i would like to get him, but i think it would be pretty difficult for our defense if 3 players of it are exhausted from playing for italy
Will you join me?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #166
    What the f*ck don't you understand that Juve are looking at both solutions? That's why this thread is here. FFS, chill out! We're getting the better of the 2 anyway so...

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
    Even if we`re getting Grosso, i hope we`re not letting go of de ceglie, Molinaro`s injured out till god knows when, we`ll need a backup too for the LB position, in an ideal world we`ll end up with Criscito but since he seems to be staying at genoa Grosso will do, not a bad choice too considering we`ll need a LB who can push upfront as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Indeed. I have been saying that, but no one seems to listen. Looking at how abysmal the performances of the Azzurri have been in the Confed Cup thus far, and how they have been performing like utter shit for the best part of 2 years now, I don't understand the hype surrounding signing as many players as possible donning the Azzurri shirt. It completely baffles me :shifty: :confused:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Grosso and Cannavaro have been better than Chiellini in the Confederations cup... If we get Grosso he'll be an upgrade to both Molinaro and DC albiet for a couple of seasons... Not a big upgrade, but an upgrade nonetheless...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Indeed. I have been saying that, but no one seems to listen. Looking at how abysmal the performances of the Azzurri have been in the Confed Cup thus far, and how they have been performing like utter shit for the best part of 2 years now, I don't understand the hype surrounding signing as many players as possible donning the Azzurri shirt. It completely baffles me :shifty: :confused:
    It doesn't really matter if people listen or not.it's not the people here are the one who make the moves for players.

And it doesn't really matter what players ppl here on Forum like/want or where scouts you want to look for.

Juve are officially after one of these guys.it's either Grosso or Dossena our new LB.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    icεmαή;2041393 said:
    Grosso and Cannavaro have been better than Chiellini in the Confederations cup... If we get Grosso he'll be an upgrade to both Molinaro and DC albiet for a couple of seasons... Not a big upgrade, but an upgrade nonetheless...
    exactly. for DC i don't know but surely for molinaro...

the fact is that if we want to win serie a next year we need a big upgrade and not just an upgrade. take back criscito and support him. he may be a big upgrade if he plays like he did in geona...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)