Dossena or Grosso? (2 Viewers)

Dossena or Grosso?

• Dossena

• Grosso

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
exactly. for DC i don't know but surely for molinaro...

the fact is that if we want to win serie a next year we need a big upgrade and not just an upgrade. take back criscito and support him. he may be a big upgrade if he plays like he did in geona...
It'll all depend on who Ferrara wants in defence... If he wants Criscito he'll get him, if he wants Grosso he'll get him...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
icεmαή;2041416 said:
It'll all depend on who Ferrara wants in defence... If he wants Criscito he'll get him, if he wants Grosso he'll get him...
of cource it's his choice. i don't see though what has grosso that criscito doesn't...

Not entirely true of course. He must have been great for Palermo, otherwise he wouldn't have made the national team in the first place. But he did suck for Inter and Lyon.
i meant big club...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not entirely true of course. He must have been great for Palermo, otherwise he wouldn't have made the national team in the first place. But he did suck for Inter and Lyon.

Or it could be that there were no other alternatives at the time

The 5 years that he has left on his contract doesn't exactly fill me with unbridled joy

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I dont think grosso would be a bad signing. He can carry the ball well and is pretty intelligent. Also, he would form a natural link with canna and chiellini, i think we would do well to land him specially on a low fee. Dossena always looks out his depth since he went to Liverpool, he is a risk. Grosso would play well for us i reckon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
of cource it's his choice. i don't see though what has grosso that criscito doesn't...

i meant big club...
That's true.

Or it could be that there were no other alternatives at the time

The 5 years that he has left on his contract doesn't exactly fill me with unbridled joy
So they just went with a Palermo fullback? Nah, he was pretty decent.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh oh what? You're aware of the fact that in Italy peope are either sleeping or partying right? Or sitting behind a computer because they have to study tomorrow.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #191
    Dossena's agent on TV said 60% Juve. I know I know his agent can say anything to make things happen with Juve or another club interested but that scared me.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    but if we sign Grosso, it's like a delay problem for us.. Let's say that he can still good in 1-2years. But after that? Next year we need to find Cannavaro and DP replacement because they might be retired from football. And 2 seasons later, we need to replace Camo and possible Grosso because their age will become 35 and 34 in 2011.. Other than that if we still believe Zebina as our first RB that we need to find his replacement too next season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    It doesn't really matter if people listen or not.it's not the people here are the one who make the moves for players.

And it doesn't really matter what players ppl here on Forum like/want or where scouts you want to look for.

Juve are officially after one of these guys.it's either Grosso or Dossena our new LB.
    Thank you for highlighting the obvious. Yet, this is a forum and people are entitled to express their opinions and/or voice their concerns. If you don't agree with that, then what are you doing here, may I ask? ;)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    You mean the game where Italy conceded on a corner, because De Rossi lost his mark? The game that the Egyptian keeper basically stole, with no less than 4 world class saves (and at least a couple other very good ones)?

Again, Grosso is very far from my first choice LB for Juve, but I've noticed that people seem to be blaming the wrong players for Italy's recent struggles... It hasn't been the defense that has cost the Italians in South Africa.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    all we'll need is zambrotta and come next summer we'll be looking for a CB, RB and LB again.

stick with the youth, bring in Crisicito already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)