Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (11 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
You fuckers , I was going mad since the moment I understod there wasn't a whack on day 1.

This game made me feel what ADHD is like.

- - - Updated - - -

And not cool Fresh, but I guess its not only on you

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Btw, Matt is the most paranoid bastard here. When we deleted the posts after the deadline, he was in million question marks, thinking we're trying to prank him :lol:

Who played the BG to Osman via PMs? Was it you Kate?
Yes, it was me. I was being honest! I really was the BG.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At first it was, with him rigging the game and all. But once we decided to carry on with it last night just to fuck with Osman and everyone who missed the reveal, everyone who went along with it was somewhat of a culprit...and I don't regret one thing :D

Anyways, what about a real game in a week or so?
@ALC @Kate I think you'd be great narrators :p

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #973
    Yep, Warya @Fr3sh, you my bro, but this is by far the worst and most selfish thing anyone done in any mafia game. Inexcusable, you decided to ruin the fun for all just for you brief shit and giggles. By definition worst possible narrator by far. I havent played a mafia game in this forum in years, and only time I do, you completely shit all over it. Unlikely to play any in a while either.
    :lol:
    I couldn't resist it and it was a slow day at school, not to mention the task in hand was boring and tedious. I had an easy way to have a quick laugh, it's selfish but hey :lol: it's all love :D

:rolleyes: didn't have a simple puff through out. :D

Fresh, they're coming for you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVkn7NnCaawAz2KkwwkB0W4BG0JeDQi2G3Ffs2TWHRcl9bwXwS.jpg
    You're the only supportive one. :lol: :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'm just glad the civilians who were on it arent as retarded as they actually seemed. Gs I dont care, they can trick and play around in totally senseless way.

But yeah, Prank was dumb :p And pretty sure mafia games in this forum is doomed venture for sure.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Ocelot in all things that are holy, if you are a civilian, I'm the fucking lawyer, Kyle got 100 procent lynched because of me, no one else looked at him at all before me. And he was a G, how does that make sense to you I would do that as a G?

We have 3 VERY OBVIOUS poor liars who are laughing at you in pms this very second that you actually buy their dumb and lazy attempts even for a second. I mean they are even changing their stories left and right every other hour, and you don't even notice it, they aren't even trying to hide their BS, zero effort from their part, and you still buy it?
    This was fun though. :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    What baffles me most is X. He kind of convinced me to play and he never showed up himself.

Seriously, lets finish it now. This game had the potential to be a really good one. My spring break is over now and the narrator managed to ruin the whole game. Who the hell suggested Fresh as the narrator anyway? Narrator is a damn important role in online games. The minimum criteria to qualify for the narrator role should be 1) having played this game at least three times before applying for the role, 2) being able to not get drunk for at most a week and 2.5) Zach and ALC should never narrate no matter what. Janna is far more suitable for the role and she actually did a good job last time she was the narrator.
    Thanks for the complimemt :heart:

You are a true sweetheart hoori

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    What baffles me most is X. He kind of convinced me to play and he never showed up himself.

Seriously, lets finish it now. This game had the potential to be a really good one. My spring break is over now and the narrator managed to ruin the whole game. Who the hell suggested Fresh as the narrator anyway? Narrator is a damn important role in online games. The minimum criteria to qualify for the narrator role should be 1) having played this game at least three times before applying for the role, 2) being able to not get drunk for at most a week and 2.5) Zach and ALC should never narrate no matter what. Janna is far more suitable for the role and she actually did a good job last time she was the narrator.

@king Ale, im really sorry azizam i had to leave town at the drop of a dime, no access for a while there; but after skimming through this im kinda glad id did :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)