Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (22 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If Alen really is that good at mind games as you all say, killing Zach would make perfect sense, as he'd predicted this reaction....but that's not nearly enough evidence....
That's true. However, I think he'd prefer having Zach around instead of using him for his masterplan. But you might be right.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Where does it say he's the jailor?
Post 217, all the way down.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's true. However, I think he'd prefer having Zach around instead of using him for his masterplan. But you might be right.

- - - Updated - - -

Post 217, all the way down.
No, it doesn't:

DAY 2
Hold on to my pocket, BITCH!
An unusual turn of events has occurred! During their lunch breaks, the ‘Tuzzers have got into the attention of the biggest, baddest and toughest Drughi member. Badass Vidal.

Badass has been incarcerated months before his fellow posters, as he had attacked and broken 4 of Moratti’s ribs. Badass was held in high regards in this penitentiary located in the heart of Turin.

Quetz, too has been sitting in his cell, well before his friends. He shared Berlusca’s cell, in order to avoid Badass’ wrath. Bezzy professed her love to Badass and he in turn made Soren Krarup his favourite. Soren always holds on to Badass’ pocket, he loves being fondled.

Soren for the first time, since being in this establishment has left Badass’ sight and discovered the body of Bezzy hanging, she hung herself with a Juventus jersey that read “Badass Vidal #10”.

She unfortunately wasn’t the only victim of the night. Zacheryah got stabbed in the shower, twice, the second stroke proved to be lethal.

Bezzy was a civilian
Zacheryah was the jailor

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I asked him to explain why he voted the way he did since he only made a one-liner. The same way I'm asking you and Osman about why you are voting the way you do. To understand your thought process. Without knowing the reasons behind the votes, it's going to be almost impossible to figure this thing out.
Okay, seems legit :tup:

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #253
    It's the very last line, under Bezzy.

- - - Updated - - -

wait, with trezjuve, bezzy and zach gone, we're already 13 vs 5 on the first day? :lol:
    Trez was the 21st. Then he left, then it got down to 20. Zach got wacked, 19, bezzy killed herself, 18.

- - - Updated - - -

So 5 vs 13 you're right! shit i'm bad at this counting shit :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)