Don Fagio to Retire (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr3g.html

Don Fabio ponders retirement Tuesday 3 April, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid boss Fabio Capello is said to be considering the idea of quitting the game at the end of the season.

The former Roma and Juventus tactician moved to La Liga last summer following the Calciopoli scandal, but has had his difficulties during his second spell at the Santiago Bernabeu.

His results-based football has been unpopular with fans and President Ramon Calderon recently admitted that the Italian would probably not stay on next season.

Now reports in Spain on Tuesday are suggesting that the Pieris-born Coach is considering the idea of completely retiring from football in June.

Real have had a disappointing season so far, having been knocked out from the Champions League and the Copa del Rey, results which have led to calls for Capello’s resignation.

However, the capital outfit are still competing for the League title despite the five-point gap separating them from leaders Barcelona.

And contrasting stories today are claiming that Capello could be confirmed on the bench if Real were to win the national championship.

“If we win La Liga then the logical thing will be that he continues in his position,” noted sporting director Predrag Mijatovic.

Now Fagio will have more time to spend on writing his secret memoirs.

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Great coach but he would need to change his style a lot if he is to be sucessful now.

Probably the right time to retire, unless he wants the Italy job.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Good for him and generally for football. Either that or he will need to completely change his approach.

Apr 29, 2006
Here it goes, but I think that the Translation is that Don Fabio is taking on Iran's national TEAM....
I am laughing my ass off but apperantly it is true...
DON CRAPELLO'S FUTURE
The arabians will definitely enjoy him and as the world goes now he might get bombed by the americans and the brits...
Life is a funny thing ah...
Imagine a magazine after their third loss - Crapello enjoyed anal flood after Iran's third loss. Fans are happy now.
Don's days are over I think...
:p :p :p :D :D :D

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Here it goes, but I think that the Translation is that Don Fabio is taking on Iran's national TEAM....
DON CRAPELLO'S FUTURE
The arabians will definitely enjoy him and as the world goes now he might get bombed by the americans and the brits...
Imagine a magazine after their third loss - Crapello enjoyed anal flood after Iran's third loss. Fans are happy now.
FYI, Iran isn't arab, it's Muslim
He should stick playing Championship Manager '95, that way his ideas will only be a few years out of date.
:lol:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
DON CRAPELLO'S FUTURE
That is a load of garbage.

FYI, Iran isn't arab, it's Muslim
That doesn't even make any sense.

And what is the official religion in IRAN???
There's no such thing as "official", but a large number of the population are Muslims, if thats what you mean.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
There's no such thing as "official", but a large number of the population are Muslims, if thats what you mean.
i disagree .. there IS such thing as official religion .. look at Saudi Arabia, Vatican .. and if ,Im not wrong, the US has it's official religion (Protestant Christianity) ...

PS.. anyone feel free to correct me about the US ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)