Don Fagio to Retire (2 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
That is a load of garbage.

That doesn't even make any sense.

There's no such thing as "official", but a large number of the population are Muslims, if thats what you mean.
1st: Why garbage: There is a second place where I saw it:Click HERE
True both websites are nothing special, but it is funny enough as an idea. There were jokes like:
Journalist: What would you say about the pressure between USA and Iran?
Crapello: Well it is like that before important match. These are after all two powerful teams with ambitions. But only one would qualify for the WC. :D
2nd:True
3rd:Exactly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
i disagree .. there IS such thing as official religion .. look at Saudi Arabia, Vatican .. and if ,Im not wrong, the US has it's official religion (Protestant Christianity) ...

PS.. anyone feel free to correct me about the US ..
Saying that Iran's "official" religion is muslim would imply that all of them are muslims, which is not the case, even though Iran is recognized as "Islamic Republic of Iran". That might be the case for Saudi Arabia, but not for Iran. And I highly doubt it about the US as well.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Saying that Iran's "official" religion is muslim would imply that all of them are muslims, which is not the case, even though Iran is recognized as "Islamic Republic of Iran". That might be the case for Saudi Arabia, but not for Iran. And I highly doubt it about the US as well.
No that does not imply that all of them are Muslim's, but would imply that the legislative branch of the government depends on Islam.

Which is true.

Apr 29, 2006
According to the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Iran :

"The Islamic Republic is a system based on belief in:

1.the One God (as stated in the phrase "There is no god except Allah"), His exclusive sovereignty and the right to legislate, and the necessity of submission to His commands;

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
So you consider Iran Arab?

Or don't know the difference between Arab and Islam?

In both cases you still need to read a book.
Well duh, of course I don't consider Iranian as Arab. He said "Iran is not Arab, Iran is Muslim"...Its like he's considering the term "Arab" as a religion, or the the term "Muslim" as an ethnicity whichever way you look at it.

Now take your smartass heehness somewhere else. :p

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well duh, of course I don't consider Iranian as Arab. He said "Iran is not Arab, Iran is Muslim"...Its like he's considering the term "Arab" as a religion, or the the term "Muslim" as an ethnicity whichever way you look at it.

Now take your smartass heehness somewhere else. :p
Not really, what he said makes perfect sense. Especially when we consider he was replying to someone claiming that Iran is Arab, evidently the confusion between Islam and Arab was obvious in that poster.

Wow that was a fast read! Teletubbies book?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Not really, what he said makes perfect sense. Especially when we consider he was replying to someone claiming that Iran is Arab, evidently the confusion between Islam and Arab was obvious in that poster.
I knew actually what he meant to begin with, I was just being sarcastic because of the way he said which sounded like Arab is a another religion.

Now sod off.

Apr 29, 2006
It was me, btw what I ment was the implementation of soccer in the muslim world.
But on the other side YOU ARE ALL CONFUSED because the main point WAS DON FABIO's arrival there!!!
NEW TOPIC TO ARGUE ABOUT:
Does don Fabio look more iranian or arab?
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)