Don´t they like football in Torino + Juventus fan (merged) (4 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
not really weak for both clubs, just for Juve.

first match of the season in english division one, Derby's attendance was 33,000 about, I dunno if Juve's was more, but I think only slightly more.

thing is, Juve is a big club with a 70,000 stadium, Derby is a small club with a 33,000 stadium.

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
I know nothing about architechture and stuff, but;

Wouldn't you guys think that, perhaps it would be possible to dig a big hole, where the pitch and running tracks are now, and build downwards, making another tribune that's right up against the pitch?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Cleverpetey ] ++

Wouldn't you guys think that, perhaps it would be possible to dig a big hole, where the pitch and running tracks are now, and build downwards, making another tribune that's right up against the pitch?
What a crazy idea!! :LOL: Nevertheless I kinda like it.. :D

But wouldn't that make the existing seats, esp the ones high really far from the pitch?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
derby county almost buyed yaakubo ayiegbani but ha had 2 games less in NT so he didn't get work premit. if derby were signing him then their situation was better (but i don't know thier position). maybe he will join derby on januar but his price is higher cause of his 3 goals against olympiakos- so probably he will join bigger club.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cleverpetey ] ++

That is an interesting idea, but there are two problems:

1. Drainage, you would have to have an extensive and extremely expensive drainage and pump system.

2. Shadow, if you lower the level of the field, that will change the angles of the shadows, which could potentially cause problems.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus' plans to redevelop the Delle Alpi will see the capacity dramatically fall, say the club.

The stadium currently holds 69,000 but the refurbishment's will see it drop to 38,000. :down::down:

If the deal gets the go-ahead on October 31, work should start next May and take as long as two years to complete.

Rothe

Sep 28, 2002
dpforever where did you get your info from???

15.04.02: Torino Football Club also interested in buying the Delle Alpi
Torino Football Club announced last week that they are willing to buy the Stadio Delle Alpi if Juventus should change their mind. They told the press that they will let Juventus buy the stadium, but thet they are ready if Juventus should deicide to build a new stadium on another location. It is indeed possible that Juventus will consider building a completely new stadium on another location. Last weeks meeting between the Turin commune, Juventus and Torino F.C ended without deals beeing finalised. Juventus presented their project of reconstruction of the Delle Alpi. The new Stadio Delle Alpi will have a capacity of 50000 and the current athletic pist will be removed. Around the stadium Juventus will build a hotel, a cinema and other entertainment features. The only thing that is sure at this stage is that Juventus will make a decision in the next weeks. They want to have their own stadiunm as soon as possible. In the meatime news that Juventus probably will play their home matches in the Lombardy region next season have excited the fans living there.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rothe ] ++
dpforever where did you get your info from???

15.04.02: Torino Football Club also interested in buying the Delle Alpi
Torino Football Club announced last week that they are willing to buy the Stadio Delle Alpi if Juventus should change their mind. They told the press that they will let Juventus buy the stadium, but thet they are ready if Juventus should deicide to build a new stadium on another location. It is indeed possible that Juventus will consider building a completely new stadium on another location. Last weeks meeting between the Turin commune, Juventus and Torino F.C ended without deals beeing finalised. Juventus presented their project of reconstruction of the Delle Alpi. The new Stadio Delle Alpi will have a capacity of 50000 and the current athletic pist will be removed. Around the stadium Juventus will build a hotel, a cinema and other entertainment features. The only thing that is sure at this stage is that Juventus will make a decision in the next weeks. They want to have their own stadiunm as soon as possible. In the meatime news that Juventus probably will play their home matches in the Lombardy region next season have excited the fans living there.
That is old, plans have changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)