Don´t they like football in Torino + Juventus fan (merged) (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
we should have a stadium with 90,000-100,000 capacity.
we are a big club and big club should have big stadium.
for example, arsenal have a little stadium in english terms so thier build a new one with 60,000 or more i think- thier are the champions so they can't stay on shitty highbury.
if we buy the stadium so the only posibility IMO is to expand a lot the capacity- not the opposite!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
for example, arsenal have a little stadium in english terms so thier build a new one with 60,000 or more i think- thier are the champions so they can't stay on shitty highbury.
totally agree man

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well, another poor crowd tonight..although I have to hand it to the fans, they still made themselves heard :cool:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
if we buy the stadium so the only posibility IMO is to expand a lot the capacity- not the opposite!!!
I think that a small close stadium that is filled up would be a lot better than a huge one that is all empty.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
does anyone have an accurate kinda guess as to how many people they think would turn up to the games if the stadium was nice (no track)

about 50-60000 maybe?

Rothe

Sep 28, 2002
well not 60000 but maybe an average of 50000, on big games (Inter, Milan, Roma, Torino, and big CL matches) myabe 65-70000.

I want them to bulid a stadium like: Arena auf Schalke with a roof that you can open cuz then you dont have to worry about fog.

Rothe

Sep 28, 2002
38k is too small, juves average last season was 39500, 5-6 years ago it was like 46000 and 60-65 on big games,(In the opening home game 1997 against bolonga it was 60500! spectators and ths year it was around 35000....)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
does anyone have an accurate kinda guess as to how many people they think would turn up to the games if the stadium was nice (no track)

about 50-60000 maybe?
There is no evidence to suggest that any more people would come to the game if they renovate the stadium.

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
How about digging down, making a new tribune that's right up next to the pitch, and removing the roof?
This would look a bit like Nou Camp.

You wouldn't have problems with shadows, the drainage problems could probably be avoided somehow, and the players entrance could just be on the lowest tribune, so the fan's could get really close to the players, as they enter the field.

I can't imagine this being impossible.

Also, I think they should paint the seats black and white. That would rock, and it'd make the stadium look a bit more full, even though it wasn't.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I agree on the seats thing, totally they should be painted. What seats does Delle Alpi have now? you can hardly see them from TV pictures

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
IT ISN'T TRUE IN TORINO THERE ARE MORE GRANATA THAN BIANCONERI.

There are more bianconeri here, but the truth is granata are hotter supporters than bianconeri. Actually if you can see a derby live you realize granata choreography is much better than ours.
I have seen derbys since I was 14 so I know what I'm talking about.
Granata are mad.
The first time I went to the stadium I was 14 and I was in curva maratona with granata supporters cause my uncle is granata. I was too young to go alone so I had to come with him. We were in the old comunale. Ten minutes before the beginning juventus supporters pulled out thousands of black and white little flags, it was wonderful, but after a while granata pulled down a colossal granata flag that covered the entire Curva Maratona...no way, it was terrific! Curva Filadelfia was struck dumb.
And it has always been so. We can win two thousand derbys but they will be always a step forward.
By the way I have to say I hate most of granatas, even if lot of my friends are torino's supporters. They always cry thinking about their glorious past (quite old past to say the truth), they use to sing songs about the heysel tragedy, and always repeat we are not able to win a scudetto without pay a referee...poor idiots.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Please all you people in turin can you please give a reason why juve fans don't go to see their team?
Can you make some suggestions on how to solve the problem?
This is really dissapointing...the only team in europe that doesn't have any fans in the CL and imagine that we are talking about JUVENTUS...
30,000 spectators when juve fans are estimated around 11,000,000 in italy...There must be a problem guys and i am very curious what can this problem be
Was it always that way?i mean juve had always an average of 30,000?
Please answers guys i need answers...

Rothe

Sep 28, 2002
one reason could be that they dont like the stadium.
maybe its just temporary cuz 4 years ago juve had an average of 47000 and now around 38000. so in a few years the attendance have droped with about 10000.
maybe it is cuz juve havnt won any big european trophys in a few years. this year juve only sold 32000 season tickets, last year 35000.......
i think that they should play their CL games att San Siro cuz there they got a full house every game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)