Domenico Criscito (5 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I would delete this thread. Terminate it, nuke it, whatever needed.
Someone who spent 3 days at Juve and talks nothing but crap about the team, doesn't deserve a thread.

If there were problems about a Zlatan thread, someone who was here 2 years and only had nice words for Juve, then I see no point in having a thread for this little piece of skinny shit.
Why do you consider any player having a thread here as giving him an honor? Having a place where a player is constantly insulted is hardly doing any honor to him.

A player's thread is just a place to join in everything about the player whether it was news/performances/transfers...etc. Instead of scattering them in other threads these matters can be discussed better here. And it does the player no honor what so ever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree, delete this thread.

I don't hate Criscito but why keep a thread following as his career slowly descends into mediocrity and he goes back and forth between Udinese, Palermo, Catania etc...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What do you want from me?

Criscito has every right to say what he wants. It's called free speech. I'm not a big fan of his, but you can't possibly expect a different response from a player we didn't give a proper chance to.

Infidel or not, we can't have Juventus portrayed in this light. We need to change our attitude towards youngsters, making it a club that promotes building youth, not sends it away on loan or in co-ownership deals that make players confused about their future. After all, we are called JUVENTUS FFS...
First, he got his proper chance and second, Juve loaning him out shouldn't have translated by him that we didn't want him back. What he said about Juve afterwards when he WAS still our player was what I didn't like about him and I'm now happy that he is not here anymore.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How did he get his chance?

He got a few games in the first team, only to get dropped because he is one of the hundreds of defenders to be made to look foolish by Totti.

That doesn't equate to a proper chance for a guy in his first season in Serie A.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

He got a few games in the first team, only to get dropped because he is one of the hundreds of defenders to be made to look foolish by Totti.

That doesn't equate to a proper chance for a guy in his first season in Serie A.
:agree:

He was thrown in completely at the deep end and shipped off after his first mistake.

If you are going to rely on a 20 year old centre back with little or no experience in Serie A you need to allow the odd mistake, especially against someone of Totti's standard.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But, then again, the fans didn't seem to be very understanding of Criscito's mistake, so maybe many people aren't actually as keen on a Juve focusing on youth as they think they are.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I would delete this thread. Terminate it, nuke it, whatever needed.
Someone who spent 3 days at Juve and talks nothing but crap about the team, doesn't deserve a thread.

If there were problems about a Zlatan thread, someone who was here 2 years and only had nice words for Juve, then I see no point in having a thread for this little piece of skinny shit.
I second this motion.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

In the games he played, it showed how he was lacking experience and strength. CriSHITo was not what he earned because of only one bad game against Roma and Totti. And we didn't sell him. He went to another club to have more playing time and become more experienced. He wasn't good enough to have a place in the first team. A young player like him must have been more patient if he wants to play for the biggest team of the league. What he said about Juve then made it almost impossible to have him back.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What do you want from me?

Criscito has every right to say what he wants. It's called free speech. I'm not a big fan of his, but you can't possibly expect a different response from a player we didn't give a proper chance to.

Infidel or not, we can't have Juventus portrayed in this light. We need to change our attitude towards youngsters, making it a club that promotes building youth, not sends it away on loan or in co-ownership deals that make players confused about their future. After all, we are called JUVENTUS FFS...
I really don't want anything, I even agree with you about giving chance to youngsters.

Although I wouldn't give to Criscito, not even if his life depends on it. Like someone said before he really have issues since he talks to much about us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you believe this Juve is better than Juve of 2004?
No I don't, only an idiot would think so but you and a bunch of others wait in vain for every opportunity to bash the board, even if the words were triggered from a moron like Criscito or a retard like Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)