Domenico Criscito (133 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We should think about bidding a decent sum though. No use in letting Genoa have him for pennies when we could use him to get another player or sell him at a profit. He is a young Italian international after all.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
World Cup 2010: Domenico Criscito Claims Everyone Is Responsible For Exit, Not Just Marcello Lippi
Italy exit leaves Criscito sharing the blame...
By Salvatore Landolina
Jun 24, 2010 5:33:00 PM
Photo GalleryZoomMimmo Criscito - Italy (Getty Images)
Related Links
Teams
Italy
Italy defender Domenico Criscito has placed the blame on 'everyone' after seeing his side crash out of the World Cup.

After the game coach Marcello Lippi held his hands up and accepted full responsibility for the way his side stumbled.

But, Criscito has apportioned the finger pointing.

"No I don't think it's all his [Lippi's] fault, it's everyone fault, we players go on the pitch and we didn't perform well enough," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"It's a heavy defeat for us. The coach asked us to press and we couldn't. We suffered the speed of their strikers who were good today."

Criscito feels Italy threw it away in matches they should have won with ease.

"It's about the results, we failed in the previous games, and the results did not arrive. That's all the mattered," he added.

"The coach is sad because he believed in this group we believed too after preparing well, and it's a shame we didnt perform.

"We want to say sorry, but we gave our best, we could have beat these teams as they are inferior to Italy."
----------------
goal.com
The more I hear this guy the more I dislike him. He sounds so full of himself and snobby. Have no respect and isn't that good at all.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No idea what it says but:

http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newsseriea_39E91E48D6174990AA97A3D3E59F1361.asp

Mercato: accordi con il Genoa

La Juventus ha ceduto a titolo definitivo Domenico Criscito, che era già in comproprietà con il Genoa. Sempre con la società rossoblu è stato rinnovato per una stagione l’accordo di comproprietà di Raffaele Palladino.

Leggi il comunicato.
Genoa got 100% of Criscito and we renewed Palladingo's co-ownership for another year.

I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)