Domenico Criscito (93 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:dielaugh:

We had better options at the time? LOLOL Grosso and Molinaro with Sali and DC as backup...yeah that worked like a charm for us didn't it?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think he's referring to when he was initially allowed to go to Genoa in the January of the first season back in Serie A, rather than choosing not to bring him back.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I have no problem with him myself, but why or how did we treat him unfairly?

He wasn't up to the task at hand so we gave him the opportunity to play in a different team, rather than letting him rot on our bench. Seems to me like we acted in his best interests.
Sorry i was talking about here on the forum. The level of criticism he gets here is unfair.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eh, not sure about that but at the end being pushed out was not his fault and the title of this thread is bullshit because he only did what Juve made him do...that was leave.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Sorry i was talking about here on the forum. The level of criticism he gets here is unfair.
My bad, simple misunderstanding.

Stendardo.

It was better for all parties for Criscito to go somewhere else and get playing time, though, rather than stagnating on the Juve bench.
Didn't Stendardo arrive later?

And who was backup at the time for them?
Criscito was viewed as a CB at the time & possibly a last back up for LB.

His direct "rivals" for the CB spot were Andrade, Boumsong, Legro & Chiellini, with possible back ups like Grygera & Zebina. Even Birindelli was able to play in the middle, should that be necessary.

At LB there was Molinaro. Maybe he didn't have a "true" back up, but there were possibilities enough: Sali, Grygera, Zebina, Birindelli.

If you think that all these are worse options than Criscito was at the time, then I really don't know what to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)