Domenico Criscito (90 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This world cup will say alot about Pazzini if he gets playing time. This is his chance to silence the critics who say he can't perform without creativity and more specifically Cassano behind him.

If he can score for Italy, he can definitely score for Juventus.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lets not kid ourselves. Hiring another mediocre manager shows that our "new" board is barely an improvement over the last one with CL qualification our top goal. Even after last season we are learning nothing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I just find it interesting at how quickly the club moved for a manager. The season barely finished and bang, here he is at our club.

I know i shouldnt brag about the past but one could argue that moggi and co would really do their homework before making decisions. Fuck, with one minute left to sing players he would pull a Zlatan out of his hat.

Now we rush into things and try to convince the world it was the right decision.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Harsh on Criscito here by some members. Yet some members choose to stand by Amauri after a season and a half of failure but Criscito is lambasted as an "infidel" for being forced to leave after 2 games with no "potential".

Strange.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would be happy to have Criscito back. I have no problem with him at all, i think he was treated unfairly here and all this crap about supporting an other club is stupid and pointless a lot of players dont play for the teams they support and still give everything for the team they currently play for.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I have no problem with him myself, but why or how did we treat him unfairly?

He wasn't up to the task at hand so we gave him the opportunity to play in a different team, rather than letting him rot on our bench. Seems to me like we acted in his best interests.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was possibly a bit unfair to give up on him after only a couple of games.

It was just one of those things that didn't work out at that time.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no problem with him myself, but why or how did we treat him unfairly?

He wasn't up to the task at hand so we gave him the opportunity to play in a different team, rather than letting him rot on our bench. Seems to me like we acted in his best interests.
Exactly, there is nothing controversial at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)