Domenico Criscito (139 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Criscito gotta bulk up. He will fail in his career if he stays in his midget size.

De Rossi was also like a kid, skinny. But he has developed into a beast.

Still, I'm not a big fan of Criscito. I don't think he has what a good fullback should have.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We don't have to meet their demands. Just offer 8 million € for Criscito and see if theirs will be any better.

as for Palladino, i would offer 1 $.
That can't be done before July or later. Blind bids follow only after the teams fail to find a mutual understanding.

I guess you're scared that our directors will fuck it up (with some direct swap) and you prefer not to discuss anything at all and just wait for the blind bids. I feel you there.
But unfortunately it's not how it goes. The player and his preferences will also play a role in the discussions.

Also, when it comes to blind bids between a big team and a smaller team, you can't exclude the possibility a third party (big team) to interfere. Inter are in good terms with Genoa. They can (indirectly, of course) make the blind bid for Genoa and Genoa can offer, say, 8.5m eur for Criscito with Inter's money and Inter will then "buy" Criscito from Genoa.
I'm not saying that Inter will do that or that they're interested in Criscito, but I'm telling you all the possibilities that can pop out once it comes to blind biding.

That's why it's better to find a mutual language with Genoa before it comes to those blind bids.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
We don't have to meet their demands. Just offer 8 million € for Criscito and see if theirs will be any better.
Too much. They paid 5.5m for hald his contract when they had him from us, that said he wasn't an Italy international back then. I'd offer 1/2 of Palla's contract with about 2m for him, that's the best offer to think of really.

The wise thing would be to give them Palla's 1/2 for the remaining 1/2 of Criscito.
Adding some cash there too, they won't fall for that man :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've seen Criscito play a lot of times. He's really, really good. He has impressed me every time I've seen him play and I have no idea why some people think he's bad. He's good guys. One of the few Italians that I actually think they should go for in their hunt for Italians.

And sure, I also want Kolarov, but it won't happen.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It is difficult because Genoa also want to keep him.

It also has not been established who Criscito wants to play for next season.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I've seen Criscito play a lot of times. He's really, really good. He has impressed me every time I've seen him play and I have no idea why some people think he's bad. He's good guys. One of the few Italians that I actually think they should go for in their hunt for Italians.

And sure, I also want Kolarov, but it won't happen.
So true, many here judge him because he did some bad matches for us when he was very young.. the people who dont wont him bach must have missed his matches in Genoa. He has been great in Italy u-21 and Genoa and now he will be great in Gli Azzuri.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The market for leftbacks is bad.. Criscito, Kolarov( who Inter apprently want alot and Real maby are after if/when Mourinho takes over) Vargas is not a LB IMO..

People on this forum has something against Criscito? Why?

The boy has been fantastic as a LB and even did a great job further up when he played there.. Are some here judging him because of the bad matches he did for us lol...

Bochetti,Bonucci,Criscito 3 youngsters who are going to the world cup. you all would be ok with the first 2 .. But Criscito everybody says no to, hard for me to understand why???

IMO Criscito has proven to be the most talented one of them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)