Domenico Criscito (110 Viewers)

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
2 - I am, I've had enough of these 'defensively sound' and 'balanced' LBs...get a fuckin' Alves, pronto!

3 - sell 'em both and buy Kjaer and Kolarov

4 -because he'll bash our skulls in instead
Now, those are fair points, I agree Kolarov and Kjaer should be our top two targets this summer. What I don't understand, is why people bash Criscito for his mediocre 8 games with us and saying some harsh words against Juve after we treated him like shit, when he's been a solid LB for two seasons now and seems to have calmed down. As long as the argument is Kolarov over Criscito, I'm okay with that. But the attitude of not buying Criscito, even if he was the only LB available, and thus playing one more season with PDC and Grosso in that position, well, that's simply insane.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
How was he treated like shit? He was in the starting line-up. He played poorly and was replaced by more competent Legro. Then instead of staying and fighting for his place, he ran back to Genoa.

And I don't get why people call him a LB, when he has barely ever played as one.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
red is trying to get you to use him to sue jack for defamation of character
Fuck me if I understood you. Does it have to do with Jack's second chin?
His is above the original chin while mine is under the original chin and I will lose my second chin if I bother to lose some 10kg :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I guess I should probably change my avatar to a pic of me now...seems logical.

So far we have:

Cookie monster(andy)
Big Foot(red, maybe Chewbacca)
Michael Moore(Ahkmed)
Chiny-chin-chin(Alen)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)