Domenico Criscito (117 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should bring him back to help form the all-traitor defensive line. :agree:
WTF? It's our fault that Criscito is not with Juventus. We never believed in him and to be honest the guy is playing for the team that raised him and gave him the chance.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We gave him chance too, he just fucked it up, and at Juventus we don't tolerate fuck-ups. Except Molinaro, who was treated "special" by a "special" coach :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He is amazing and is obviously going to be the starting LB for Italy. We are going to give them shit loads of money to buy back the 50% that we just sold. Great business yet again by Preziosi.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yes, he played a good game against Roma.. Actually i really hope that he play for us this season.
Do u think he will come back to us? I think it need Secco ability to negotiate and get the fair price, and hope Genoa won't qualify for CL this season

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Were genoa after the full 100%???? And we said No, you can have 50%, so that we can get him back in the future, if we want him, or he wants us????

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
'cos Genoa are happy as long as they can keep him without having to pay out for his transfer, and Juve is Juve...if we seriously look to call him back, I don't think he can refuse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)