Domenico Criscito (80 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I like that "Infidel" thing.

Most youngsters now are just rushing fame and glory. They want to play all the time and shine. The feel of belonging to a team is not there anymore.

Respect to Gio and Marchisio though.

Jul 9, 2008
when a player flirts average teams like Genoa & Napoli, and forget JUVENTUS .. then he doesn't deserve to play in our team ..

this player reminds me of Miccoli who wanted to play in Lecce as a first choice after the conflict btw him & the board (( Moggi in particular )) ..

this stupid ambition doesn't fit ours .. just forget this clown !

besides, he is ZERO in offence, good in defense !

our new formation (( 4-3-1-2 )) needs good backs in offence .. i hate it when a proffesional player in the calcio don't know how to cross a ball .. that's why i hate molinaro when he attacks .. :frown:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
so criscito is traitor while canna is ok?????

we treat criscito like shit and he have the right to prefer staying in genoa where the believed in him and supported him while we said he was nod juve-material cause he didn't play well in 2-3 matches. f we have given him half og the chances almiron and tiago have taken he may have shown what he was made of...

so i don't blame criscito if he doesn't want to come back. i would like him here though...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
so criscito is traitor while canna is ok?????

we treat criscito like shit and he have the right to prefer staying in genoa where the believed in him and supported him while we said he was nod juve-material cause he didn't play well in 2-3 matches. f we have given him half og the chances almiron and tiago have taken he may have shown what he was made of...

so i don't blame criscito if he doesn't want to come back. i would like him here though...
Almost everybody in this forum agrees that Canna is not welcome...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's not a big loss anyway. Not a true LB. He's an undersized CB who will play his career out on the LB and provide solid D but little offense. Sure, I would like to have him on the team but I think we will end up better off in the end if/when we get a true LB (most likely the LB we get after Grosso).

Mar 30, 2006
Criscito would have been a much better player to have at LB for many years to come but in the short term for a season or 2 Grosso will be the better player.

Like with Grosso I see us as more of a title contender than if we started Criscito every game next season. However I dont think Grosso is a good buy cuz of his age but if we get him for 2 million then I think it will be excellent as he will make us much more competitive in the LB spot. He is much better than Molinero and much better than Dossena who seems to slow and inept.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Don't worry. De Ceglie, guys...he's going to be miraculous this season. We're all writing him off, but Ferrara's going to fix him up. :xfinger: :drill:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Why do they keep putting it off to buy defenders? It's always filler...an old guy here, an old guy there. It's horrible because they don't get time to mesh and develop an understanding with each other, and it's another season of miscommunication and failed offside traps.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Why do they keep putting it off to buy defenders? It's always filler...an old guy here, an old guy there. It's horrible because they don't get time to mesh and develop an understanding with each other, and it's another season of miscommunication and failed offside traps.
Because they have time on their side, and the young ones aren't too promising with too many one-season wonders. Zapata, Hamsik etc all played bad last season.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
when a player flirts average teams like Genoa & Napoli, and forget JUVENTUS .. then he doesn't deserve to play in our team ..

this player reminds me of Miccoli who wanted to play in Lecce as a first choice after the conflict btw him & the board (( Moggi in particular )) ..

this stupid ambition doesn't fit ours .. just forget this clown !

besides, he is ZERO in offence, good in defense !

our new formation (( 4-3-1-2 )) needs good backs in offence .. i hate it when a proffesional player in the calcio don't know how to cross a ball .. that's why i hate molinaro when he attacks .. :frown:
Or the dumbass Juve board sign an ownership clause into a loan agreement.

If anything you guys should be pissed at the idiots who set this situation up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)