Domenico Criscito (2 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
And Rasmuss Elm,is after all,the world class flanker that we'll meet every week in CL next season :lol:
That went for Cristico,now I read rating all over the net,the worst player in Italy squad. Rightly so.

And as for ELM,he's a great talent I have to admit,I would dump that Cristico prick any day and go for him asap,but as tactics change we do not require right wingers anymore....
at least stick to your opinion

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
No we won't get him, atleast not this season that's for sure.

Think of it from the bright side, atleast Molinaro is far more entertaining while playing than Criscito.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I can see that Motta is better, but I am tired of the Criscito hate. I'm also tired of MikeM's idiocy, so I'll attack him very often.
It's not idiotic to say Motta is better than Criscito lol. You are really reaching now.

And I'm not trying to say Criscito sucks. I'm just saying it wouldn't be a huge deal if we lost out on him. I think he will be solid but not spectacular and I'd rather have Motta if we were going for a young wingback.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we can sign him for the money we are going to make from Criscito, then so be it.(not a penny more)
But losing him for NOTHING (freshwater) is unacceptable...

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Looks like we will "GIVE" him away to get Robert Acquafresca.
WE HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING STRIKERS. What the fuck is this shit? We hardly have a proper wingback and we are aiming on getting our 5th Striker. :andyandbarcelona:

I hope it's made up because that's just stupid. I don't care if God himself is the next striker we get. Unless we will get good money out of selling Trezeguet, we have no reason what so ever on getting another striker and another striker will hardly help the squad at all, even if he is the next Roberto Baggio. Unless we aim on playing 4-2-4 :shifty:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This is just a shame. This guy is obviously a great player and I dont think we can find a better LB(well, maby if we get Lahm) out there. Other fans in Serie A think he is extremly good and I think we are making e huge mistake.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, Cruello, dont try, You were calling Elm crap in earlier post, not just the team he plays in.

And Suns, I like Criscito, but he is a good and upcoming player having his breakthrough moment, he ISNT a great player, and neither is the only option around that is superior to him Lahm, there are quite a few others.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I can understand why my fellow supporters could be upset by the news of a possible sale of our half of Criscito, plus a million of two gold nuggets, in exchange for full or co-ownership of Aquafresca, because unless a striker is leaving, we have zero need for any additions to an already top notch front line...Clearly, our need for improvements at LEFT BACK is our most urgent problem, if our plans are, as we all hope and assume, to make a solid team. And this prospective deal not only completely ignores that, but it also makes a mockery of any dreams we have of improving our first XI.

Criscito is not yet a true great. Though he has appeared solid this last season. And I would be happy to see him given a shot at our problem left back position. especially if he had someone more experienced to learn from and challenge for the spot...Grosso would be fine.

What is for sure is that we need a major rehaul of out left back options. De Ceglie looks lively as a left midfielder, and could potentially turn into a decent left back with the duty to maraud forward whenever possible, but he is not that player NOW.

So what does that leave us? A damaged Molinaro who is one of the weakest left backs of our history, and who else???? Nobody...

No, the deal being discussed in the media, must surely be nonsense...unless a striker is leaving. Even then, it would show a worrying lack of understanding not only the game as a whole, but closer to home, our club and its deficiencies and strengths.

We have a manager now who was a top class defender for the majority of his career as a player. I have faith that he recognizes our problems in defence, and that he will do what is needed, to make us stronger in that area.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We shouldnt even discuss it, no way Freshwater for Criscito will happen. Plus, the report is utter BS, its says we already co-own Criscito with Genoa, and that we want Freshwater, and we would offer 2m pound plus the other half of Criscito to sign him. I mean, this aint going to happen.

Even though I should say, its too much negativity about him, if we sell Le Roi (because he wants to go), cant get Rossi or other quality players, then Frehwater would be good option as backup. But it wont happen, because even if we would sign him, I dont see us taking on the squad directly, but loaning him out.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
WE HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING STRIKERS. What the fuck is this shit? We hardly have a proper wingback and we are aiming on getting our 5th Striker. :andyandbarcelona:

I hope it's made up because that's just stupid. I don't care if God himself is the next striker we get. Unless we will get good money out of selling Trezeguet, we have no reason what so ever on getting another striker and another striker will hardly help the squad at all, even if he is the next Roberto Baggio. Unless we aim on playing 4-2-4 :shifty:
Can't argue with you there. If you read the news reports, you'd think we were Real Madrid or something.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005

Is he good?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
is there a dead line regarding cristico's case with genoa? if memory serves me right its in two days so i suppose we will finally know where his next destination will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)