Domenico Criscito (69 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't want any LB we are linked like Dossena, or even Grosso.. I just want Criscito as our LB next year.. Cissokho or Filipe idea would be great, but what the point that we spend lot of money if we have the best LB in Serie A last season that we can call back..
Better use the money for RB

May 4, 2004
I dont really get the rights that Genoa has to sign him ? :S

At what price ?.. Couse we could just say no to what ever price ? or ?..
There most be a price where we have to accept .. Right ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dont really get the rights that Genoa has to sign him ? :S

At what price ?.. Couse we could just say no to what ever price ? or ?..
There most be a price where we have to accept .. Right ?
I don't know if there is any truth in it but i heard (i think from Mark) that Genoa have the right to buy 50% of Criscito's contract for 5.8m eur.

In that case, since both teams will own half of the contract, it will be up to the teams to decide what to do next. They'll have to decide if they'll leave it that way (both teams to own 50%) or if one of the teams wants to sell the other 50%, they have to decide where will Criscito play next year etc.
In case they can't decide on any of this, then it goes to blind bids where both teams offer money for the other 50% of Criscito. The team that offers more gets Criscito in the end.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Obviously I must have logged on too late.

What exactly is going on with Criscito??

Although I have a feeling that a grievous error of biblical proprtions is about to take place

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obviously I must have logged on too late.

What exactly is going on with Criscito??

Although I have a feeling that a grievous error of biblical proprtions is about to take place
This right here, Serge.

I don't know if there is any truth in it but i heard (i think from Mark) that Genoa have the right to buy 50% of Criscito's contract for 5.8m eur.

In that case, since both teams will own half of the contract, it will be up to the teams to decide what to do next. They'll have to decide if they'll leave it that way (both teams to own 50%) or if one of the teams wants to sell the other 50%, they have to decide where will Criscito play next year etc.
In case they can't decide on any of this, then it goes to blind bids where both teams offer money for the other 50% of Criscito. The team that offers more gets Criscito in the end.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i heard Moggi won all of his blind bid for every players he wanted back from the co-ownership deal during his greatness time .
He forced the teams to bid low bids, I mean Fiorentina bidding peanuts for Maresca and Miccoli, like 100k or so, and Moggi bidding JUST little above that like he KNEW what they were bidding EXACTLY :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Most people would have been happy to sell Criscito 18 months ago after his performances and some of his comments about Juve.

Let's remember that the worst case scenario is that we get a good fee for Criscito, so it's hardly the end of the world if he is sold.

I hope he comes back and I was one of the few that defended him when many wanted rid of him.

Still, feel free to slaughter Secco for doing much the same as many of you would have done.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Most people would have been happy to sell Criscito 18 months ago after his performances and some of his comments about Juve.

Let's remember that the worst case scenario is that we get a good fee for Criscito, so it's hardly the end of the world if he is sold.

I hope he comes back and I was one of the few that defended him when many wanted rid of him.

Still, feel free to slaughter Secco for doing much the same as many of you would have done.
Who or what are you? The voice of reason?
I couldn't agree more.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I have been against loans, co-ownerships, and dealing away Criscito since day one, so I can have a go at the management all I want in this case.

It would be one thing if we already had a good left-back, but we don't. It would be one thing if we have a lot of money to spend, but we don't. So all in all, to set ourselves up for losing one of our own players like this, I'm sorry, we're fucking retards.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

yep, he was being blasted by pretty much everyone on the forums when he was made to look like an ass by Totti last season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)