Domenico Criscito (139 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
JUVENTUS: CRISCITO

He is not going to Napoli, it will be either Juve or Genoa, by the 25th of June Genoa have to contact us if they want to buy him or co-ownership him. His agent has been in contact with Secco and Secco has told him the the player is apart of Ferrara's plan
:tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Awesome. Ferrara knows what we need in defence. Let's just hope we get Criscito back and that he demands a new RB.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He is not going to Napoli, it will be either Juve or Genoa, by the 25th of June Genoa have to contact us if they want to buy him or co-ownership him. His agent has been in contact with Secco and Secco has told him the the player is apart of Ferrara's plan
Not only that but Secco also said to Criscito's agent that we have problems on the left side of the defense and since we already own a youngster (Criscito) who is tactically very strong, it will be hard to expect that Juve will buy a LB. The plan is to bring Criscito back to Juve.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lets hope that we can secure him asap.
It is an important part of our mercato, we need to know what happens with him, before we consider our next step!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Of course we should get him back. We are in need of a LB and Criscito is the best LB in Serie A last season. It would be crazy if we didn't get him back.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
JUVENTUS: CRISCITO

Genoa o Juventus, non il Napoli. Il futuro di Mimmo Criscito è diviso tra due squadre. Lo conferma l'agente del difensore Sandro Gedda: "Non ho mai parlato con il Napoli - dice a Tuttonapoli.net -. Il discorso per Mimmo è semplice: entro il 25 giugno il Genoa dovrà comunicare alla Juventus se intende o meno esercitare il diritto di riscatto della metà o se vuole acquistare interamente il cartellino del giocatore. Nel caso non fossero interessati Criscito tornerebbe a Torino. Il ds juventino Secco mi ha già comunicato che il giocatore rientra nei piani di Ferrara. A sinistra hanno dei problemi e avendo un giovane in casa molto duttile tatticamente difficilmente compreranno qualcuno".

Grande Ferrara! take him home.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That a boy Ciro. I knew that guy was going to be a gem for us. Ferrara knows the difference between a good and bad defensive line. I am happy he has claimed publicly that Criscito is needed. That will be a big confidence boast for him, not to mention to have a coach that knows how to coach a defense will be critical IMO.

Forza Ciro and Forza Domenico. Let's get this LB situation done, I will feel a whole lot more comfortable with him back for the left side.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is a crazy mercato...not just for us but others. Genoa signed some big hitters, Milan lose Kaka for all the Gold in our Federal Reserve, Inter will probably lose Camel Face for more than Kaka and buy the entire Argentinean national team minus messi with half of Brazil. It's cool though, we will develop 5 of our own great future worldclass players for their every 1 youth player developed. I will take that, all the while we have our own brand new stadium selling out as fans flock to see Diego, Gio, Marchisio, etc. This project started with Diego...lets keep this momentum going and grow some balls on the transfer market again. I can't wait to see teams quivering in fear watching us let alone having to play us.

Forza this club. I am today a proud Juventino, was yesterday and the day before that. I have loved this club since I first layed eyes on them when I was a wee lad...bring back Criscito and lets keep this mercato steamroller going. F*ck off Milan and Inter your arch rivals are back and are looking for numbers 28-29.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
This is a crazy mercato...not just for us but others. Genoa signed some big hitters, Milan lose Kaka for all the Gold in our Federal Reserve, Inter will probably lose Camel Face for more than Kaka and buy the entire Argentinean national team minus messi with half of Brazil. It's cool though, we will develop 5 of our own great future worldclass players for their every 1 youth player developed. I will take that, all the while we have our own brand new stadium selling out as fans flock to see Diego, Gio, Marchisio, etc. This project started with Diego...lets keep this momentum going and grow some balls on the transfer market again. I can't wait to see teams quivering in fear watching us let alone having to play us.

Forza this club. I am today a proud Juventino, was yesterday and the day before that. I have loved this club since I first layed eyes on them when I was a wee lad...bring back Criscito and lets keep this mercato steamroller going. F*ck off Milan and Inter your arch rivals are back and are looking for numbers 28-29.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

:weee: :flag3: :theflag: :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)