Domenico Criscito (122 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
pfft Channel4 has become pretty shitty these days...anyway, Udinese can ask, but it's not like we are gonna give them up, especially Seba and Marchi

Jul 10, 2006
D'Agostino: Juve, I'm ready
Sunday 7 June, 2009
Gaetano D’Agostino confirms he is on the verge of signing for Juventus within the next couple of days.

“I said I wanted a big club and Juve are among the biggest,” smiled the Udinese midfielder.

The 27-year-old made his senior international debut in Italy’s 3-0 victory over Northern Ireland last night.

New Bianconeri Coach Ciro Ferrara was Marcello Lippi’s assistant manager until Friday, when he received the call from Turin and left the training camp.

“When Ferrara left the other day, he winked at me as he went out the door,” revealed D’Agostino.

Udinese are not so certain they want to release their star midfielder, having valued him at £28m.

President Giampaolo Pozzo has requested “two out of these players in exchange: Sebastian Giovinco, Claudio Marchisio and Paolo De Ceglie.”

Although Giovinco is unlikely to be released, the other two youth products are potentially on the market.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun7c.html

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, if we show belief in him and sell him a winning project of which he is an integral part, I don't think he can refuse to come back ;)

He has to be a starter (Best LB in Serie A this year), and we have to convince him that his future lies here :)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
once again marchisio will not go, they can shove d'agostino and the whole of udine up there assholes.

marchisio will be 10x the player d'agostino is and will ever be.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
JUVENTUS: CRISCITO

Genoa o Juventus, non il Napoli. Il futuro di Mimmo Criscito è diviso tra due squadre. Lo conferma l'agente del difensore Sandro Gedda: "Non ho mai parlato con il Napoli - dice a Tuttonapoli.net -. Il discorso per Mimmo è semplice: entro il 25 giugno il Genoa dovrà comunicare alla Juventus se intende o meno esercitare il diritto di riscatto della metà o se vuole acquistare interamente il cartellino del giocatore. Nel caso non fossero interessati Criscito tornerebbe a Torino. Il ds juventino Secco mi ha già comunicato che il giocatore rientra nei piani di Ferrara. A sinistra hanno dei problemi e avendo un giovane in casa molto duttile tatticamente difficilmente compreranno qualcuno".

He is not going to Napoli, it will be either Juve or Genoa, by the 25th of June Genoa have to contact us if they want to buy him or co-ownership him. His agent has been in contact with Secco and Secco has told him the the player is apart of Ferrara's plan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)