Domenico Criscito (56 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Dominic,

A few points,

1. Unless I'm living in a parallel universe, D.Agostino plays for Udinese.

2. I agree with you about Mssrs Tiago and Almiron and, as any sensible person would, add Marchionni. Would you?

3. What concerns me now is the defence. When I say concern, I don't mean anxiety/fears etc etc, but what Secco/Ferrara intend to do to augment our right sided defence. This is now an absolute priority. I await with great interest to learn from them what future, if any, Jonathan Zebina has at the club.

Criscito. I take it as a given that he will be back with us in July. If he does not return then some serious questions need to asked as to the reasoning.
agree with u man!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
Bad News -->

Meanwhile, Preziosi – who has already sold Diego Milito and Thiago Motta to Inter – gave an overview of Genoa’s other transfer dealings.

Our intention is to keep [Raffaele] Palladino and [Domenico] Criscito. We will soon meet with Juventus and I am sure we’ll reach an agreement."

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is Presiosi become Moratti's servant now?
Why sell their 2 best players this season to Inter and then want to keep Criscito

Criscito must go back to Juve!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm anxious to get him back here, I don't think it will be easy, none of us even know if we are intending to do so. I can only hope that when ciro meets with the board to discuss targets he is highlighting him as a main priorty.
IMO this is the most important transfer after diego.

Jul 15, 2006
Since then he was arguably one of the best defenders in the league, who wouldn't want him back now?
Aye. And remember Chiellini when he was at Fiorentina? Reluctant to return, since he's been back look where he is now. And there's only one way to find out wether that can apply to Mimmio but Preziosi has something to say about that going by that article.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Criscito wants to be Genoa's Maldini, I read the other day.
Yeah, I read that to. I think it's stupid of him to say a thing like that. Genoa is not a big team and he can never keep that promise. Eventually Genoa's luck is going to run out and he would want to play for a big club like Juventus. I mean, look at their "Prince" Milito, as soon as Inter offered more money and bigger games he left.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Palladino is co-owned but Criscito is on loan, what sort of agreement is he hoping to get, seling us Criscito again ?!?! if he wants to buy him then, lets see the sold us half of Criscito for 5mil in a season where he played in B. so now his value is like what 12 to 20 mil ??? could he pay this amount for Criscito? i don't think so

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
considering the rumours are that DC is going in the d'agostino deal, and the board never confirned were looking for a left back, i think (and hope) criscito will be here soooon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)