Domenico Criscito (22 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Criscito for Juve return
Tuesday 12 May, 2009
Juventus-owned defender Domenico Criscito will return to Turin from Genoa at the end of the season, according to his representative.

The former Azzurrini star has been on loan at Marassi where he has impressed in an overachieving side.

Genoa could try to sign Criscito permanently, but his agent expects him to return to the Stadio Olimpico.

“The clubs are yet to sort out his future, but I don't think Genoa will sign him,” Sandro Gedda said in Tuttosport.

“They will be meeting soon. However, if they fail to reach an agreement then he will return to Juve.

“Nothing has been decided yet though and his future is in Genoa's hands.”

The future of Criscito may be linked to that of striker Raffaele Palladino, who is co-owned by Juventus and Genoa.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
“Nothing has been decided yet though and his future is in Genoa's hands.”
HtF, Secco let that happen, he specifically outlined that we are not interested to co own Criscito and negotiate his contract. We were supposed to loan him away for just one year...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We DID loan him away for one year, but you have to set up for most possibilities, and in case we wouldnt want him back, and also give Genoa some stake in him, they gave them the option to buy half of him this summer. But its still a loan, and we dont have to pay to get him back, if we really want to. Thats the vital part, that we want him back.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But CR and Secco were certain that he will return, unlike Palla...

Now if Genoa has the option to buy a part of him and they decide to use it,
can we get him back??

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

can we get him back??
Yes we can, because we would only need to bid on him if it came to it, silent bids if not agreed etc. But it wont come to that, Genoa wont do that because we have a working relationship that they rely on, and its not like Criscito is worth going to war about.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes we can, because we would only need to bid on him if it came to it, silent bids if not agreed etc. But it wont come to that, Genoa wont do that because we have a working relationship that they rely on, and its not like Criscito is worth going to war about.
Not if we try to capture their coach and not if Criscito himself is desperate to join them!!!

We should consider the fact that Criscito wants to remain there, this team is a great threat to his Juventino future!
We shouldnt take the risk and Secco just promised when he loaned out the guy who payed 8.5-9.5 for the 50% of his contract alone...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008

can we get him back??
Yes, because there will be a blind auction if we fail to agree with Preziosi that Criscito will play for us next season and he opts to buy 50% of Criscito. But that's very unlikely he will do so because of our good relationship and Palladino deal.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We already lost cash+Konko+Masiello to buy his half back.
Those players and cash could have been used to buy someone better than Andrade in the first place.
We brought him in at a fragile age, but didnt have the chance to use him properly, because CR is so hostile with youngsters!!
And then, just because he was emotionally stressed, we loaned him out again, in the moment we were facing a CB crisis!!!

We have sacrificed already so much and i cannot accept anymore mistake on this matter! I dont want to see any kind of complications,
not even compromise, one more player (Palla) to keep the half of player we shouldnt even conceded at the first place!!!

This matter has already gone far too far!!!
When the first reports mentioned that we didnt just loaned him out again, but he left in a co own deal, Osman and co told be that i am just fishing for reason to nag.
But here we are having Genoa holding Criscito's future in their hands once again...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not if we try to capture their coach and not if Criscito himself is desperate to join them!!!

We should consider the fact that Criscito wants to remain there, this team is a great threat to his Juventino future!
We shouldnt take the risk and Secco just promised when he loaned out the guy who payed 8.5-9.5 for the 50% of his contract alone...
I explained it once.
Genoa can buy 50% of Criscito for 5.8m eur. Lets say they buy 50% of his contract.

Then teams negotiate what to do with Criscito. If no deal is made then they go to silent bids for the other 50%.
We can offer 5.8m eur for the other 50% (we actually offer the money Genoa paid to us) while Genoa will have to offer more than 5.8m eur in order to get him.
If Genoa offers 5.81m eur they will get him but it will mean that they are buying him for 5.8+5.81m eur, which equals 11.61m eur. For 11.6m eur i think it's a great business.

We paid 5.25m eur to Genoa 2 years ago (5.25+ 2 youngsters) and we earned 1.5m eur from Genoa from loaning Criscito to them in the last season and a half.

When you sum it up you'll see that if Criscito goes to Genoa we'll actually make a profit of ~8 million euro.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
5.25 + 2 (worthy of aprox 9-11mil)players for the 50% of his contract =>
an estimated price of 2x^ => 14.25-16.25 back then.

And we are giving them the chance to buy him 11.61 now.
I fail to see how we make a profit...

And even worse, if decide to buy a CB of his age, nationality and potential, we will need at least a double sum for that...
Why, o why would we risk that???

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
5.25 + 2 (worthy of aprox 9-11mil)p
NO

The deal was 7.5m eur. We bought Criscito's half for 7.5m but we sold them Konko for 1m and Massiello (or something like that) for 1.25m eur. It's a minus of 5.25m eur

However you count you'll see that if Genoa buys Criscito it will mean that Juve make a ~8m eur profit in cash, minus Konko and that other kid.

But Genoa will not buy him if Juve wants Criscito back.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
NO

The deal was 7.5m eur. We bought Criscito's half for 7.5m but we sold them Konko for 1m and Massiello (or something like that) for 1.25m eur. It's a minus of 5.25m eur

However you count you'll see that if Genoa buys Criscito it will mean that Juve make a ~8m eur profit in cash, minus Konko and that other kid.

But Genoa will not buy him if Juve wants Criscito back.
Awwee, 7.5 TOTAL? You mean we sold the both of them for 2.5 only???
OMG, thats even worse than i thought!!
I remember someone saying that Konko alone was worthy of at least 5mil, but i only rated Massiello...
O well if thats the case, at least we are not getting owned that bad in the Criscito deal and the youngsters we let go, were proved to be serie B material.
In an ideal Moggi, like world, two players would have been enough for half a player.
Lets just hope that we are not using anymore more money on the deal, or that Genoa will not use it as leverage to capture Palla for little more than nothing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)