Domenico Criscito (95 Viewers)

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
I think he will be back. Even if there was such a transfer term, I believe it was there so that if Criscito plays badly this term, Genoa will have the "first option" if they believe he has the potential to succeed.

Jul 10, 2006
Juve track De Silvestri
Monday 11 May, 2009
Juventus have been scouting Lazio defender Lorenzo De Silvestri, according to Turin based newspaper La Stampa.

The Bianconeri are in the market for an enterprising young full-back especially on the left flank and De Silvestri fits the bill.

The 20-year-old Italy Under-21 international has made 18 appearances for the Biancocelesti this season.

However, only nine of those have been starts, as Aleksandr Kolarov and Stephan Lichtsteiner are Lazio's first choice full-backs.

Juventus are also thinking about bringing Domenico Criscito back from Genoa, where he is on loan.

The Rossoblu have the right to buy him, though, and are likely to do so after his excellent performances this year.

The 22-year-old has made 33 appearances for Genoa this season both at full-back and on the wing.

ugh. Why the hell did we give them an option to buy? I think we'll eventually regret that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)