Domenico Criscito (102 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Genoa will not buy the other half of Criscito if we ask them not to do it.
Half of their team is from Juve, the relations between the clubs are great, they won't fuck with us. They'll be the fucked party if they try that.

Stop making a drama out of nothing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And even if they buy 50% of Criscito for 5.9m eur against our wish, we can't lose anything.

Genoa will own 50% of him and we will own the other 50%.
In such situation teams will have to find an agreement what to do next. Since we'll both want Criscito and we won't come up with an agreement, both teams make blind bids for the other 50%.

We can offer the 5.9m eur Genoa paid for his 50%. If Genoa offers less than 5.9m then Criscito is again 100% ours. If Genoa offer more (6m) then it will mean that they're buyin Criscito from us for 11.9m eur.

Sell Criscito for 11.9m eur? Any day if you ask me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if Genoa have an option to buy him and we can't refuse such an offer, Criscito would be able to veto such a deal.
Oh, and how many of the people who were wanting Criscito sold a year ago and saying how shit he was wil now come and slag off Secco for basically doing what they would have done?
I have always wanted him as I share the same thoughts on loans as Andy. I think they are a bad idea, and now the risk of losing him seems more accurate only supports my thoughts/concerns on loans.

Now, if I remember correctly I think Criscito has claimed more than once that he wishes to remain at Genoa, largely as they have shown more trust and support in him than Juventus have and I would not doubt him for wanting to stay for those reasons.

Loans are always a bad idea IMO, shows a lack of faith/support, something that young players need in their development process. I really hope we do not lose him but it sounds like we do not have a choice but to accept that offer should they make it. I really do not believe Criscito will veto.

I really do not know (or fully understand) the whole contract surrounding him, I just hope that he wishes to return or decides its in his best interest to return to Juventus, otherwise I see Genoa keeping their young defender. And why wouldn't they? They would be getting him at a bargain price compared to what we paid for him 2 years ago.

Secco is a POS for screwing this one up...unbelievable, I so hope I am wrong. Damn.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
And even if they buy 50% of Criscito for 5.9m eur against our wish, we can't lose anything.

Genoa will own 50% of him and we will own the other 50%.
In such situation teams will have to find an agreement what to do next. Since we'll both want Criscito and we won't come up with an agreement, both teams make blind bids for the other 50%.

We can offer the 5.9m eur Genoa paid for his 50%. If Genoa offers less than 5.9m then Criscito is again 100% ours. If Genoa offer more (6m) then it will mean that they're buyin Criscito from us for 11.9m eur.

Sell Criscito for 11.9m eur? Any day if you ask me.
I know its italy and these things are just formalities between clubs where you add buy options to contracts. But that has to be a stupid move, i don't if the one with Gio was true or not but it doesn't make sense.

And if they fuck with us, then we would be losing because we have a gap we need fill and instead of going out there to look for someone when we can just bring this guy back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another thing....it seems somehow for some reason Inter is offering Genoa 25million for Thiago Motta...if Genoa get 25m to spend, surely some of that will go towards keeping Criscito...I hate rumors, they complicate every scenario we think of on here....

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So now we run the risk of losing both Criscito and Diego...sweet Jesus.
Maybe, but maybe not. :p

Then ban me.

I've had enough of your shit once again.
Ah c'mon now...

You're being a bit too harsh here Jack but if you can't stand each other use the ignore list...but there's really no need, just drop that bullshit once and for all.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another thing....it seems somehow for some reason Inter is offering Genoa 25million for Thiago Motta...if Genoa get 25m to spend, surely some of that will go towards keeping Criscito...I hate rumors, they complicate every scenario we think of on here....
Lession 1 ; try NOT to believe Tuttosport rumours.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Inter have lost their fuckin' minds of they are gonna fork over that kind of cash for Thiago Motta...he is above average at best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)