Domenico Criscito (8 Viewers)

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
criscito is waaaaaaay better than pdc, pdc is more of an attacking lb than a defensive lb, criscito was just awesome against us, he has more composure he thinks before he acts, i would want him as our starting lb next season, pdc should change to a lm!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Preziosi gives transfer truth
Wednesday 15 April, 2009
Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi has discussed the future of Domenico Criscito and the race for Champions League qualification.

Criscito is on loan with Genoa from Juventus and the Grifone have the option to make the deal permanent this summer for a fee agreed between the two sides.

“There is nothing serious in any of the voices about the market,” Preziosi told Radio Radio.

“We do have the right to agree a permanent deal for Criscito, just as we do with Raffaele Palladino.

“Juventus can't trample on Genoa. We aren't a little team from the provinces and any deal has to be agreed by both sides.”

Genoa lead Fiorentina by two points in the battle for the fourth Champions League qualification berth.

“There are still seven games left and anything can happen,” Preziosi warned.

“It depends on physical condition. Roma and Fiorentina have their direct confrontation.

“The Viola have a very good squad, but we managed to play at an equal level against them with 10 men.”

Hopefully we get back them both, Criscito for our situation is a must.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
are you kidding me? So its not GUARANTEED that he will come back? Damn so Genoa can totally Roshambo us in the balls this summer. That REALLY sucks cuz he is playing well and I HIGHLY doubt they will want to let little Dominico go. Damn damn damn!!

I agree Pitbull, he is a must for our mercato and team next year.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
are you kidding me? So its not GUARANTEED that he will come back? Damn so Genoa can totally Roshambo us in the balls this summer. That REALLY sucks cuz he is playing well and I HIGHLY doubt they will want to let little Dominico go. Damn damn damn!!

I agree Pitbull, he is a must for our mercato and team next year.
we payed 7.5 million euros for Genoa`s half in the start of 2007 (we bought the first half in the summer of 2004 for 150 000 euros) and he was loaned out last year. i don`t get it how there could be a possibility for genoa to make the deal pernament. is there a concrete sum at which genoa can get mimmo?

and how much would you accept from Genoa for our half of Palladino?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have no idea the contract surrounding Criscito, I understood it was just a loan. If we gave them an option to buy then that was pretty dumb of us.

I would settle I suppose for 4.5m for the other half of Palladino, maybe more I guess it depends how he finishes the seaosn. I am not sure what his overall value is worth though.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Criscito should be called back ... If he is the better LB, no doubt he will demote Moli to the bench.

As for Palla, if there is a big enough offer from Genoa, I wouldn't mind letting him go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Criscito should be called back ... If he is the better LB, no doubt he will demote Moli to the bench.

As for Palla, if there is a big enough offer from Genoa, I wouldn't mind letting him go.
But Genoa have an offer to buy him out if they want? Thats what they are saying, if so we wouldn't have a choice right? I dont understand the details behind this guy going there, I just thought it was a loan and would return at the end of the season.

Yeah, I'd let Palla go, we will need all the money we can get this summer...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
As far as I know, Criscito is only on loan. The article only mentioned Genoa can make the deal permanent if a fee is agreed.
So I will like to believe the rights to the ball is still with us.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
But Genoa have an offer to buy him out if they want? Thats what they are saying, if so we wouldn't have a choice right? I dont understand the details behind this guy going there, I just thought it was a loan and would return at the end of the season.

Yeah, I'd let Palla go, we will need all the money we can get this summer...
They have an option on Mimmo to sign him permanently only if we agree on a fee...so it depends on us at the end!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
thats the first I hear about this option to buy. Secco already gave them a sum they can buy him for, so basically they will only need to pay up and hes gone, nothing can be done on our part.

Thats just pure genius. If he leaves for anything less than 9m than we have made a major loss here in the short term, and imo we will be losing a good player longer term.

Jul 15, 2006
the player will have the final say on where he chooses to play
I have a feeling he's going to choose Genoa with the season they're having - unfortunate for us because we need him; it's similar to Chiellini when he was at Fiorentina only difference is that Criscito actually has a say, Giorgio wanted to stay in Florence.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So there is still confusion: has secco already agreed a fee for genoa to pay up or do we still have the last say? Secco is pure genius by the way....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)