Domenico Criscito (3 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
the worrying thing about ariaudo is not to turn him into another criscito
he makes a mistake in an important game and thats it
Ariaudo won't be thrown in as a starter against one of the top teams in Serie A.. Let him play against weak teams and when we are in the middle of a congested period, that alone should see him rack up 15+ appearances

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
the problem with criscito was that he was hyped up by the media.... and than failed to show up the expections... (maybe that was because of his u21 games) ariaudo has better chances because the pressure is not on him. but we still could try to bring criscito back with him ariaudo chiellini we would have an young backline... but one way or the other we need zapata :D

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Didn't follow Udinese, but from the last game I watched (Genoa-Udinese), Zapata was poor (the very Palladino who warmed the bench in Genoa made two assists under his feet). Some say it is because he is a CB who is not suitable for RB, but it's not like the Palladino case is related to his lack of speed or something like that.
Anyway, it's too harsh to judge by one match, but I have my doubts with him. Did you people really watch more than 8 games of Zapata to think him so highly?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Didn't follow Udinese, but from the last game I watched (Genoa-Udinese), Zapata was poor (the very Palladino who warmed the bench in Genoa made two assists under his feet). Some say it is because he is a CB who is not suitable for RB, but it's not like the Palladino case is related to his lack of speed or something like that.
Anyway, it's too harsh to judge by one match, but I have my doubts with him. Did you people really watch more than 8 games of Zapata to think him so highly?
I saw Roma - Udinese match too.. and Zapata is to blamed for Vucinic goal in that match. He seems slow, also when Roma down to 10 men... Zapata looks unconvicing in defence.. May be Zapata can't get his form before injury, and it will be risk to buy him except for cheaper price

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Very impressive yesterday as a left-back. Not only in defense but also in offense, a solid performance without any mistakes. I really hope, that we get him back, otherwise I loose every hope left....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He did not fail, we misused him!!!

If we consider him as LB, then we better not bring him back, because this place is already taken and Criscito is not the type of players who accept the sub role like DC
and stay on the bench without even getting any chance to play for a whole season...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i would rather a solid defensive left back who will just give a good pass to giovinco to do the attacking work. they would compliment each other well IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)