Domenico Criscito (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think he is average thus far ... though he did put some decent tackles on Balo and Figo.

Has been rather hesitant abt crossing imo.
he is a bit more dynamic going forward than moli. I like that he is pushing forward a lot.

Good tackles tho i agree

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Criscito is currently a better LB backup than De Ceglie is (at least Criscito can defend so is more balanced) and I still think his future position is CB if he keeps improving his physics.

He's not that impressive going forward but he's good at reading games and he has good techniques, so although he doesn't make many crosses he is good at organizing the attack on the left flank. So not that poor in attacking I'd say.

Criscito is an intelligent player which is not what every player can ever learn to become. I say he will shine with age and experiences.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i didnt like him as cb, but right now i agree, he is smart player and altough not a superstar, a very decent option for our left flank, this will take a good fight for moli to keep his place in starting 11. hopefully his respect for juventus increases.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Ship him back down where he came from and bring Santacroce in exchange.. Mimmo has improved a lot but I wouldn't be sadenned to see him go if it it meant bringing in another player who IMO is a better option.. If he does stay I'll still be happy though

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Santacroce isn't that disimilar to Criscito.

Both look good in a three man defence, but I have my doubts about either of them playing CB in a 4-4-2.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think that Criscito deserves a second chance. Our back line is crying out for a challenger to Legro for the second centre back spot. And criscito can provide that chalenge.

Too much responsibility was put on his shoulders in his last stint in the juve jersey, he made a few mistakes and was soon replaced. He has grown, somewhat, as a player and performing regularly in a genoa team that has had, so far, a glorious season, can only have done him good.

When we desperately need central defenders, it is nonsense to think of selling crisicto, at this point in time...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I think that Criscito deserves a second chance. Our back line is crying out for a challenger to Legro for the second centre back spot. And criscito can provide that chalenge.

Too much responsibility was put on his shoulders in his last stint in the juve jersey, he made a few mistakes and was soon replaced. He has grown, somewhat, as a player and performing regularly in a genoa team that has had, so far, a glorious season, can only have done him good.

When we desperately need central defenders, it is nonsense to think of selling crisicto, at this point in time...
:agree:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

he's already got 2 challengers...Mellberg and Ariaudo

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mellberg should be just a back up.

Ariaudo is pretty good but we should bring Criscito back for sure.We shall see how he preforms,he might start playing as a left back for us,who knows.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dunno, Olof has looked damn good at CB recently...he may not the classiest of CBs, but he gets the job done, much like our Giorgio Chiellini

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if criscito will come back and stay ariaudo won't have so many posibilities to grow his playing skills...and i think that this kid worths some playing time ..more than domenico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)