Domenico Criscito (136 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
shitty move if it's more than just a loan. no co-ownership/rights to buy half of contract sh*t.

also a shitty move if Genoa play a back 3. It would be stupid since he wouldn't learn crap since we play a 4 men D.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
okay, so that leaves us with chiellini, legro, andrade (supposedly back in two months according to juventus.com), boumsong :eek: and as a last resort, grygera... NOT GOOD

Jul 15, 2006
okay, so that leaves us with chiellini, legro, andrade (supposedly back in two months according to juventus.com), boumsong :eek: and as a last resort, grygera... NOT GOOD

Maybe your underestimating the squad a tad bit now, Legro = Amazing form, Grygera = Versatile, Boum = Headers :p (Remember the goals last year :rofl:) Chiellini = Star, Andrade = Class, when fit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but Andrade is not fit, Legro and Grygera are injury prone, and Chiellini will get suspended again soon I think.

It's a bit scary.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
good that we only loaned him out.. I think ranieri was too hard with him. he only made mistakes against roma, as far as I heard around in the forum

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
good that we only loaned him out.. I think ranieri was too hard with him. he only made mistakes against roma, as far as I heard around in the forum
No, i don't think Ranieri is at fault at all. We can maybe blame him for not giving enough chances to Tiago, but Criscito got enough chances and blew them all.
Everytime we were against a team that attacked us Criscito was awful. Against Cagliari he was so badly owned that Ranieri had no other choice but to sub him at half time. Exactly the same thing happened against Roma.
Against Parma he was given a chance as a LB and again he's been our worst player and Parma destroyed us from the flanks until Chiellini took LB position. Against Udinese he had another below average match.
The only matches where Criscito wasn't bad were the matches he played against Livorno, Reggina, Empoli and Palermo. The matches that we won 17:1 in total and where our opponents hardly ever passed the midfield.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
No, i don't think Ranieri is at fault at all. We can maybe blame him for not giving enough chances to Tiago, but Criscito got enough chances and blew them all.
Everytime we were against a team that attacked us Criscito was awful. Against Cagliari he was so badly owned that Ranieri had no other choice but to sub him at half time. Exactly the same thing happened against Roma.
Against Parma he was given a chance as a LB and again he's been our worst player and Parma destroyed us from the flanks until Chiellini took LB position. Against Udinese he had another below average match.
The only matches where Criscito wasn't bad were the matches he played against Livorno, Reggina, Empoli and Palermo. The matches that we won 17:1 in total and where our opponents hardly ever passed the midfield.
nevertheless, i still think he is a great prospect for the future.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Won't argue with that :p
I hope he'll be our future star and i do think his bad performances were due to the inexperience and huge presure.
At this moment though, he's not ready at all to play for a team like Juventus.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i think we're only basing that on what others have said, like the coaches, some players and the media. i haven't seen anything promising about him yet. i hope i'm wrong though. now i'll try to watch every genoa game to see if he improves.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Official: Mimmo Criscito to Genoa .
on loan until the end of the season .
I hope they don't play him against us!
We want him back Genoa!

True! However, Mimmo needs first team, serie A experience. We need to loan him out.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Maybe your underestimating the squad a tad bit now, Legro = Amazing form, Grygera = Versatile, Boum = Headers :p (Remember the goals last year :rofl:) Chiellini = Star, Andrade = Class, when fit.
how much ecstasy are you taking ??:p

Legro= decent, because we all expected so much worse (dont worry...he still has half the season to prove many of us right)

Grygera= he's inconsistent in every defensive position he plays

BUMsong= might as well sign my grandmother for his spot...she would perform equally to him, and cost a lot less (did I mention that she was dead ??!!)

Chellini= the only bright spot of our defense

Andrade= injury prone, damaged goods, and average at very best

we need to sign 2 good defenders NOW !!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I just have one question, do the management expect us to play with 1 CB and 1 LB who is playing a part time CB (though he is doing fantastic) with no backups for the rest of the season?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
how much ecstasy are you taking ??:p

Legro= decent, because we all expected so much worse (dont worry...he still has half the season to prove many of us right)
Grygera= he's inconsistent in every defensive position he plays

BUMsong= might as well sign my grandmother for his spot...she would perform equally to him, and cost a lot less (did I mention that she was dead ??!!)

Chellini= the only bright spot of our defense

Andrade= injury prone, damaged goods, and average at very best

we need to sign 2 good defenders NOW !!!
i think u r being alittle harsh on him, just u can fee the change that we had after he got a starting spot. i know he looses concentration every now and then. but he stopped the leakage of goals that we had before him. even if he screwd up the rest of the season, just remember that he didn't disapoint us when we needed him this season

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think ppl should stop blasting our defence...they have been simply outstanding since the current 4 have been given a run together...i think it is wat, 9 goals in 13 games? fantastic....defenders are supposed to get a job done, not dance around opposing players...credit to Molinaro, Legro, Chiellini and Zebina :tup: :tup:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
i think ppl should stop blasting our defence...they have been simply outstanding since the current 4 have been given a run together...i think it is wat, 9 goals in 13 games? fantastic....defenders are supposed to get a job done, not dance around opposing players...credit to Molinaro, Legro, Chiellini and Zebina :tup: :tup:
no...credit goes to Zanetti and Nocerino for keeping the heat off them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)