Domenico Criscito (139 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
It's not fair to criticise Criscito IMO. The kid's got talent, and is doing better than most of italian defenders when they were at his age. The only problem is that he lacks experience. He'll be one of the best defenders in Italy and the world, but still he has a long way to go. It's not easy to be a starter at Italy's most prestigious club at the age of 20, without having played in Serie A before, because he has a lot of pressure in his shoulders.

FORZA CRISCITO
:agree: He's young. He still has time to build up more strength and develop into a formidable CB. Then he can sort Totti out.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Ranieri backed Criscito in his last interview. He said critics were too harsh on him.

"I'll continue to rely on him, he only needs to get some experience, when the team will be more homogenous, he will be better. He's young and needs time. In Rome he played a good match, he only payed the hard price for his mistake, but these things can happen when you play against a champion like Totti."

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
...In defence, the long-term injury to Portuguese stopper Jorge Andrade looks set to give youngster Domenico Criscito a run in the side.

“Despite some unjust criticism, I still have full faith in Domenico,” Ranieri insisted.

“Playing week in week out should give him a chance to show his worth and his ability to deal with situations."

-Channel 4

Good choice Claudio:tup:

Aug 26, 2003
i think people are really strange here, when we don't play our youngsters they critizise the whole management and the coach, but when we play them you have to accept that they need time and make faults to become better!

When is there a better time to give some youngsters a chance then in this year? we are not forced wo win the scudetto and the pressure is not as high as it will be next year!

forza crisicito

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i think people are really strange here, when we don't play our youngsters they critizise the whole management and the coach, but when we play them you have to accept that they need time and make faults to become better!

When is there a better time to give some youngsters a chance then in this year? we are not forced wo win the scudetto and the pressure is not as high as it will be next year!

forza crisicito

:agree: becoz i told u guys before but idont who was it i cant remmember, i told him that criscto needs time to be at first elven becoz he hasnt any experrience in top divisions than said that how would i know.....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
What's even more distressing is that if Criscito doesn't establish himself to warrant a regular place it becomes all the more likely that he will end up loaned to a mid table club when we embark on our Champions' League campaign. The board is almost certain to spend on the central defence since a world class centre back is an absolute neccessity for a team that is so dependent on a solid defence and Buffon's form. The most likely casualties in that scenario would be either Boumsong or Criscito, or both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)