Domenico Criscito (39 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nah, a young kid should not start to walk besides his shoes. He needs to know that if he doesn't perform, it'll have consequences.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Also Ranieri took him out because he realised that his side was poor and Cagliari was firing on all valves, he had to bring a more experienced defender.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not trying to criticize Andrade, he is a hell of a good Cb... but still he is NO way a leader.
Give the guy the chance to work on his italian first, for crying out loud. He's been an effective captain in big international games. But he's still the new guy on the backline who talks funny.

Aug 26, 2003
i have not seen the game against cagliari, but what i heard Criscito was poor, but was righty subbed, ok but i think its ok, he is young needs time but will learn from this matches..

keep your head high

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
he was unfit a bit in this week, and a bit fatigue before the match vs livorno, we will see what's in coming weeks

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
had a bad game today. When your his size you need to have perfect position like cannavaro. His positioning was terrible today and that's why he was exposed a bunch of times.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
some of his decisions today in the first half were shocking and he could have easily cost us 2 goals, he needs to seriously work on his marking if he is to have any future with us

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
had a bad game today. When your his size you need to have perfect position like cannavaro. His positioning was terrible today and that's why he was exposed a bunch of times.
but you can only prepare for that to a point, the rest has to be inborn instinct on where an attacker will position himself in break situations IMO.

he needs to seriously work on his marking if he is to have any future with us

or with anybody in that nature ;)

mike what happened to your other av bro?? :eyebrows:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I will repost what i posted in the Jorge Andrade thread, more appropriate here .. :)

You know guys .. Dominico is young and he's already playing a high profile game .. I know he won't be criticized as much if he was in Siena or Catania .. but this how it pays to play in a high profile team .. every eye on you.

remember Chiellini when he first came ? everyone were like who's that amateur ? get him off why would we even need him if we have Zambro ? but look at him now .. he's mature and we can depend on him any day of the week. Criscito is brewing right now. Don't put too much fire on the cookery or it will burn.

After all, Italian football has no good defenders in the new generation, at least not up until now.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
About Totti's first goal. If you really don't think it was a foul against Totti (I beleive it was) you can't argue that Criscito was not standing correctly. he let Totti offside. Its not his problem if the ref did not call it? Smart thing from him. he's done well with setting him offside. He was unforunate though.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
It's not fair to criticise Criscito IMO. The kid's got talent, and is doing better than most of italian defenders when they were at his age. The only problem is that he lacks experience. He'll be one of the best defenders in Italy and the world, but still he has a long way to go. It's not easy to be a starter at Italy's most prestigious club at the age of 20, without having played in Serie A before, because he has a lot of pressure in his shoulders.

FORZA CRISCITO

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Ranieri also commented on the substitution of young defender Domenico Criscito at half-time. The Italy Under-21 international had a nightmare of a first half and was arguably to blame for both of Francesco Totti’s goals.

Criscito did well, I took him off because he'd been booked and Totti kept taking him on. He is still young but he is a boy of value. We just need to be patient with him,” Ranieri concluded.

I think if Ranieri know the value of Criscito.

He can be the next big thing or he can be legro too.
this phase is very important to him. now mental is the decisive aspect that decide he can be the next big thing or the next legro.

Legro was once promising (at his chievo day), but he can't cope it when he come to juventus.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
It's not fair to criticise Criscito IMO. The kid's got talent, and is doing better than most of italian defenders when they were at his age. The only problem is that he lacks experience. He'll be one of the best defenders in Italy and the world, but still he has a long way to go. It's not easy to be a starter at Italy's most prestigious club at the age of 20, without having played in Serie A before, because he has a lot of pressure in his shoulders.

FORZA CRISCITO
:agree:

He will be great I have no doubts about that but he has to work on his body,he still looks like a school boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)