Domenico Criscito (19 Viewers)

Jul 24, 2006
Give Andrade time, he has just come to a new side and country. For the minute he needs to concentrate on himself and adjusting never mind keeping everyone else in line.
Yes which is another erason why we need a proven leader at CB alongside Andrade..

We can be reasonable and let Andr/Cris etc settle in but other teams will not! We could end up a long way behind before the edfense 'settles'.

I am not one for returning players but I have to admit that Canna would be a massive signing right now..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
suprising to c so much support for Cris despite the awful performances of our defence...very suprising indeed ;)
Well you can't complain about sending all the youngsters on loan and then also complain when they get to play and they make mistakes.

I think he has done pretty well, given it is his first time of playing against top class opposition. He switched off for a second and Inzaghi has scored. Inzaghi has done exactly that heaps of time through the years and to defenders who are much better and more experienced than Criscito. The main thing is he learns from it.

He is good now and, with time and the right guidance, can become top class. If we play him he will improve faster.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
Well you can't complain about sending all the youngsters on loan and then also complain when they get to play and they make mistakes.

I think he has done pretty well, given it is his first time of playing against top class opposition. He switched off for a second and Inzaghi has scored. Inzaghi has done exactly that heaps of time through the years and to defenders who are much better and more experienced than Criscito. The main thing is he learns from it.

He is good now and, with time and the right guidance, can become top class. If we play him he will improve faster.
every word i agree

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #298
    He'll play in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifiers against the Faroe Islands and Albania.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Still no one who is labeling Criscito an overrated prick after one relatively bad game?I'm well surprised guys;). It wasn't a good performance but he is young& he'll improve. But I think it was a bad decision by Ranieri to take him off,that won't boost his confidence. A few days before C-Ra said he don't need Cannavaro because we have Criscito.And now this,I can immagine he is confused.

Forza Mimmo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)