Domenico Criscito (22 Viewers)

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
i have enough this Criscito, he's anoying.. what he think he is? he wants to play or he will leave, but everybody wants to play. this is just bullshit, we've got Chiellini and Molinaro, is he better? i don't think so

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Preziosi: Criscito wants Genoa

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi has claimed that Azzurrini star Domenico Criscito would favour a return to the Rossoblu.

The international played for the Grifoni last season on a co-ownership arrangement before signing a contract with Juventus in February.

“I spoke to Domenico a few days ago and he reiterated that he would like to return,” said Preziosi on Tuesday, when Genoa started their pre-season training in Pegli.

“If Juventus were to decide to let him leave I am sure it would only be for him to join us,” added the chief.

Criscito had revealed after the Under-21 European Championship that he was hoping to be given regular playing time next season, either in Claudio Ranieri’s squad or at Genoa.

“I heard that Giorgio Chiellini is asking for more space at Juventus. I hope Criscito will grant his wish,” concluded Preziosi.

However, Rossoblu Coach Gian Piero Gasperini is already pleased with the club’s new signings so far and is confident ahead of next season in Serie A.

“There is great enthusiasm and that motivates us. I like the team at my disposal, I think we could do well even without any further additions,” said the tactician.

channel 4

Nejc

May 13, 2006
i have enough this Criscito, he's anoying.. what he think he is? he wants to play or he will leave, but everybody wants to play. this is just bullshit, we've got Chiellini and Molinaro, is he better? i don't think so
not yet, but he is the most promising defender in italy

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I don't understand why Mimmo doesn't see as a privilege to be able to sit behind Andrade (and perhaps Canna) for a year and be deputy. It is in my opinion a great opportunity to learn from some of the best in the game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Criscito is our number one sub choice, even if we buy another quality CB i m sure if he is as goo as he thinks he is, he will have his chances to prove it on the field.
At the moment Andrade's partener in the defense isnt smth definite, perfect conditions for a younger to come in and grab this position from Legro or Boumsong,
considering Criscito's versality and quality he will definitly find his way in team and take an important role,
nothing is quaranteed in life, esp at this age, if he is afraid of competition, he is in no use of us.
Boumsong for example isnt afraid of him or Andrade, this is the right mentality although his skills are limited and he knows that!

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Kids these days... :disagree:

They see these toddlers play for teams like Arsenal and Liverpool and they think that's where it's at.
My exact thoughts :)

Very few players have the opportunity to play for Juventus at a tender age such as Mimmo. The least he can do, is act like he is proud of it :agree:

Aug 26, 2003
I don't know if all the shit which is written in media is really true, but young players like Criscito or Chiellini should change their thinking they are at one of the biggest clubs in the world, what to they expect? they have to fight for their place, also other younger players had been a reserve and pull in in the first squad!!

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
It's clear that Criscito is a CB and not the first option for the line-up.Grab the opportunity young player...BTW his strong foot is left or right???In FM he is right-footed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)