Domenico Criscito (75 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
thank f*ck he better keep to his words now
i think the management will keep him following Buffon's wishes, IMO one of the key reasons buffon stayed was coz of juve's youngsters.. it may sound stupid but everytime he pubically speaks it seems he sayin how good criscito or marchisio are.. n besides i reckon juve would do anything buffon asked of them:toast:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i think the management will keep him following Buffon's wishes, IMO one of the key reasons buffon stayed was coz of juve's youngsters.. it may sound stupid but everytime he pubically speaks it seems he sayin how good criscito or marchisio are.. n besides i reckon juve would do anything buffon asked of them:toast:
:agree:

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
In an interview with gazzetta dello sport gig was saying how marchisio and paladino were evelations, and then he went on to say that Criscito in particular was a a great defender and called him a 'golden boy'. Sounds good.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i know we could use a milito or barzagali or pepe but for me criscito is good enought to start and despite his young years and potental the only way he will develop and become a future star of juve is for juve to trust him and let him be andrades partner and blossom we dont want another palladino on our hands.

we know he is good but we refuse to start him or sell him thus stiffling his development. we need to trust him

a backline of

Buffon

gyrgera cristico andrade cheillini

is not bad , i know we need more strenght and depth as zebina legro and boumsong are not good enough

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i know we could use a milito or barzagali or pepe but for me criscito is good enought to start and despite his young years and potental the only way he will develop and become a future star of juve is for juve to trust him and let him be andrades partner and blossom we dont want another palladino on our hands.

we know he is good but we refuse to start him or sell him thus stiffling his development. we need to trust him

a backline of

Buffon

is not bad , i know we need more strenght and depth as zebina legro and boumsong are not good enough
but how can you be so sure criscito will be a success? i dont think anybody here has seen him play alot, there has only been alot of hype surrounding him, just like there was with legrottaglie. dont get me wrong, i believe he is a star in the making, but for such a crucial season, i believe we need 2 quality experienced CB's with Criscito as backup, he needs to prove his worth we cant just throw him into the 1st team, that could be a recipe for disaster!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

a backline of

Buffon

criscito is a left footed defender so swap pos with andrade ;)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
but how can you be so sure criscito will be a success? i dont think anybody here has seen him play alot, there has only been alot of hype surrounding him, just like there was with legrottaglie. dont get me wrong, i believe he is a star in the making, but for such a crucial season, i believe we need 2 quality experienced CB's with Criscito as backup, he needs to prove his worth we cant just throw him into the 1st team, that could be a recipe for disaster!
completely agree with u.. IMO raineri should use him as a first choice backup defender n not give him just a 5 min run every 4 or 5 games ... although he might be thrown right into the deepend according to raineri who said we are covered in every position with the transfer of andrade..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)