Domenico Criscito (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Eℓvin;1905813 said:
Buffon

??? - Criscito - Chiellini - De Ceglie​

Week in, week out, at the new stadium :lick:

PS Damn, we have Ariaudo too. 3 potential starters at CB, and all left-footed, don't see that very often eh.
:howler: What a poor defense.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1906969 said:
Criscito is very underrated nowadays.I advise all the Criscito doubters to watch a few Genoa games.
:agree:

The expectation levels have dropped a bit and he is developing into the very good player he always had the potential to become.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Have to bring back Criscito. He is developing very well at Genoa. Every since he played as LWB, he has been influential to the team. Definitely be an improvement over Molinaro for now. I will say that Criscito needs to eat more protein to get the physical build of a CB.

Palladino dodesn't impress me, and the departure of Gasbarroni doesn't help in his his either as Sculli is the preferred choice.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Criscito is doin' very well i think ... i wouldn't be surprised if he goes to a big club in seria a if we won't bring him back ....... btw Genoa is a big club now ...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i say, let him play there for one more season to gain consistency in his performances... other way we will lose trust in him after the next bad performance for us and label him a "one season wonder" or a player that cant play for big clubs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)