Domenico Berardi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
It's crazy how underrated Berardi is on here. Not sure he'll end up at Juventus but whoever gets him will have a potentially great player in their ranks. Guys like Bernardeschi and Belotti are nowhere near as talented as Berardi. It would be a huge waste of his talents if he doesn't become one of the absolute best in his position.
Underrated? hahaha, are you mad? Practically the whole forum is :tuttosport:fapping for this guy. I think there is probably a handful of guys that does not agree here, the rest is all over him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's crazy how underrated Berardi is on here. Not sure he'll end up at Juventus but whoever gets him will have a potentially great player in their ranks. Guys like Bernardeschi and Belotti are nowhere near as talented as Berardi. It would be a huge waste of his talents if he doesn't become one of the absolute best in his position.
Now, you are over-rating him, and perhaps exaggerating slightly :p

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention Girls with magic in their panties :baus::lick:
:klin: With @Post Ironic and @Fr3sh

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's crazy how underrated Berardi still is on here. Not sure he'll end up at Juventus but whoever gets him will have a potentially great player in their ranks. Guys like Bernardeschi and Belotti are nowhere near as talented as Berardi. It would be a huge waste of his talents if he doesn't become one of the absolute best in his position.
fixed :p

He's only 22 and it's already his 4th Serie-A season.

Jun 6, 2015
Underrated? hahaha, are you mad? Practically the whole forum is :tuttosport:fapping for this guy. I think there is probably a handful of guys that does not agree here, the rest is all over him.
Not true at all. There are lots on here who are pessimistic over him and the hype has died long ago. Not sure how much you've watched him but it seems idiotic to me to suggest that the guy doesn't have x-factor because that's precisely what he does have.

Jun 6, 2015
Now, you are over-rating him, and perhaps exaggerating slightly :p
@Fr3sh
I'm in no way exaggerating. I've seen plenty of him over the years and been throughly impressed. He's one of those guys who does everything so naturally, if he doesn't make it it will be down to him not working enough. That's probably the downside of not coming here earlier because he certainly would have worked had he been at Juventus.

May 26, 2016
Not true at all. There are lots on here who are pessimistic over him and the hype has died long ago. Not sure how much you've watched him but it seems idiotic to me to suggest that the guy doesn't have x-factor because that's precisely what he does have.
I beg to differ, there has been talk of him in the transfer section for over a year, more or less regularly. Let med define what i mean by "x-factor" so we avoid misunderstandings: The ability to replicate (or even improve) his form for a bigger side on a higher level. He is still young, so there is no way to tell yet, personally, I just don't see it.

Jun 6, 2015
fixed :p

He's only 22 and it's already his 4th Serie-A season.
Yeah broke through so long ago it's crazy. I remember watching pretty much every single game of the U21 EUROS in the summer of 2015 and Berardi was so much better than anyone else in that tournament along with Bernardo Silva. While guys like Battocchio and Trotta started over Bernardeschi and Belotti was the weak link in the starting XI for Italy.

Jun 6, 2015
I beg to differ, there has been talk of him in the transfer section for over a year, more or less regularly. Let med define what i mean by "x-factor" so we avoid misunderstandings: The ability to replicate (or even improve) his form for a bigger side on a higher level. He is still young, so there is no way to tell yet, personally, I just don't see it.
Of course there's been a lot of talk of him over the years as we owned him at one point and even after selling him we had that famous verbal clause, but there's a lot of people who have criticized him all along on this forum. I find it hard to understand how anyone who has seen him play semi-frequently would fail to see the quality he has. He has pretty much all the abilities to become a great player except pace.

May 26, 2016
Of course there's been a lot of talk of him over the years as we owned him at one point and even after selling him we had that famous verbal clause, but there's a lot of people who have criticized him all along on this forum. I find it hard to understand how anyone who has seen him play semi-frequently would fail to see the quality he has. He has pretty much all the abilities to become a great player except pace.
Yeah, the clause made it a frustrating matter. The problem for me is not in his ability, which i consider great. It has more more to do with the mental aspects of his game. I have seen him drift out of games too much. He also seem to get easily frustrated.

This is understandable when you are young and play for a team like Sassuolo. And as I already stated, he is young, so maybe im way too demanding.

The point here is that I wish for us to go for the highest calibre of talents, and not sign any new Quaresma's. With Berardi, its really hard to tell as he can be fantastic in form, and pretty anonymous when not.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think his numbers speaks for himself. When on form he is scoring or assisting, always.

He has great end product and this is something we missed a lot before tevez , dybala and higuain.

Berardi under the right guidance will become a top player.

Jan 22, 2016
Whenever i watched this dude he knocked my socks off. His ability in tight spaces, crossing, vision, first touch and goal scoring are all top notch. I can see Cuadrado has a time of it to keep his palce if buy buy this dude.

And comparison with Bernardeschi is so stupid.Berardi is twice the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)