Domenico Berardi (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm fairly indifferent.

If he does come here though it may make us realise that he was right to learn lessons from Giovinco's fuckups. If he's been waiting to see if we start using a formationw with wingers then he'll have nailed it.

As I say I'm not sure I'm all that excited about him any more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Its the greatest honor in italy to represent juventus

He turned it down.
No, he wanted to finish what he started there. He took Sassuolo all the way to Europa League. Knowing the position battle he'd have at Juve and how far he pushed Sassuolo, I honestly can't blame him. He knew he had one more year there so why not see how they do in Europa League? He'll move after this year. Not because of Inter or any bullshit but because his run at Sassuolo has come to an end and he finished what he started.

I think that's highly respectable.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, he wanted to finish what he started there. He took Sassuolo all the way to Europa League. Knowing the position battle he'd have at Juve and how far he pushed Sassuolo, I honestly can't blame him. He knew he had one more year there so why not see how they do in Europa League? He'll move after this year. Not because of Inter or any bullshit but because his run at Sassuolo has come to an end and he finished what he started.

I think that's highly respectable.
Its not a choise whether to join juventus. The answer is yes, or the player can go fuck himself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The obvious choice would be to come here.... but him being an inter fan, and inter pushing for him, is too tempting it seems.

I would like him to share spoils with cuadrado on that wing tho.. He has the end product the colombian doesnt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine he goes to Inter, suffers a knee injury during pre-season that sidelines him for 6 months, only to suffer a relapse upon returning and miss another 5 months. Boom! First season and no game time. He never regains his mobility and becomes a leechfuck for that disgusting club, as they repeatedly fail to get rid of him. In the meantime, we buy Keita Balde who becomes a beast for us, leading us to CL glory, alongside Dybala, Higuain, and Pjaca :heart: :touched:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Imagine he goes to Inter, suffers a knee injury during pre-season that sidelines him for 6 months, only to suffer a relapse upon returning and miss another 5 months. Boom! First season and no game time. He never regains his mobility and becomes a leech$#@! for that disgusting club, as they repeatedly fail to get rid of him. In the meantime, we buy Keita Balde who becomes a beast for us, leading us to CL glory, alongside Dybala, Higuain, and Pjaca :heart: :touched:
I would not mind Keita here. I think he can develop into a fantastic player. For the same price I would take him over Berardi.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Berardi is probably gonna cost 35 to 40 million, if not more, come season's end. I think Keita could be had for 25.
I don't think that Marotta is going to splash 35 mil on Cuadrado's bench warmer. He'll definitelly try to lowball them with a couple of youngsters going the other way.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Imagine he goes to Inter, suffers a knee injury during pre-season that sidelines him for 6 months, only to suffer a relapse upon returning and miss another 5 months. Boom! First season and no game time. He never regains his mobility and becomes a leechfuck for that disgusting club, as they repeatedly fail to get rid of him. In the meantime, we buy Keita Balde who becomes a beast for us, leading us to CL glory, alongside Dybala, Higuain, and Pjaca :heart: :touched:
We sell Pjacca get Morata back.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Domenico Berardi admits he was “closer to Juventus” than Inter, and says Alessandro Del Piero "always impressed me".

The forward opted to stay with Sassuolo in the summer, but has missed several months of the season with a knee injury.

“I had a difficult time, but thanks to the doctors I got through it,” Berardi told Sky.

“I’m better now and I hope to help Sassuolo do something more. Juventus and Inter? I’ve been closer to Juventus.

“Eusebio Di Francesco? We have an excellent relationship. We have ambitions and he has ambitions too, and it’s right that he could go to a big club in future.

“Who do I see myself in? In Del Piero, because he always impressed me with the way he played.”

Del Piero Fan :tuttosport:

He can be converted like bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)