Domenico Berardi (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
People are still freaking out because he doesn't feel ready to join us yet. Wow.
Yet Pogba was ready to join us, and he was 18.

Dybala was ready to join us, and he was 21

Morata was ready for us, and he was 21.

Sometimes, players just don't have the ambition. And that is fine. But us, as a club with major CL objectives, should not waste a minute more on someone who has reservations about whether he wants to come here in the first place.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juve have decided to let Berardi
remain at Sassuolo for another
season after meeting with his
agents. [Gazzetta via @Carlolaudisa ]

- - - Updated - - -

Another year of people hyping up his inflated stats and penalties :sergio:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I understand this guy is young and all he is a year younger than me but I'm running out of excuses for this guy. I'll give him another year for EL experience but if he doesn't want to play here he can fuck off.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just delete this thread or lock it. This guy besides being an utterly mediocre, turns out to be a little bitch as well. Scared of competiton and instead of fighting for his place in a team that will be in contention for major silverware, he would rather stay at Sassuolo.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Juve have decided to let Berardi
remain at Sassuolo for another
season after meeting with his
agents. [Gazzetta via @Carlolaudisa ]

- - - Updated - - -

Another year of people hyping up his inflated stats and penalties :sergio:
Maybe he will have a season that justifies his €25m price tag by next year.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Well not everyone is DP/Pogba/Coman/Rugani. It's understandable imo, and after he's seeing Zaza being benched (granted it's necessary, need to close the point gap, etc..) all the time, who could blame him?

If Beppe and co. wanted this guy badly, i fail to see why we shouldn't too...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't have a problem with him staying at Sass for another year, it probably suits all three parties.

Sassuolo get him for another year, he can try to improve on his a mixed season and get European experience and we get more time to make a decision on him, which is probably a good thing given the price involved.

If he has a good season and improves then bring him next summer, if not then we save 25m.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh, and before I forget:

Del Piero was 19 when he came here, and had Ravanelli, Vialli, and Baggio as rivals for the same positions.
Thats true, but well not everyone is the same.

It seems Berardi wants to go baby steps. but i also think that he simply doesnt want to get benched like Zaza. Yeah, you can say thathe should come here and demonstrate that he is better than dybala, but he doesnt want to gamble on it and instead wants to experience the europa league they earned with his team.

I can totally understand people getting upset and im upset too, but he has legitimate reasons to not come here.

Maybe this was his last chance, who knows what will happen next year.

Well not everyone is DP/Pogba/Coman/Rugani. It's understandable imo, and after he's seeing Zaza being benched (granted it's necessary, need to close the point gap, etc..) all the time, who could blame him?

If Beppe and co. wanted this guy badly, i fail to see why we shouldn't too...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
yeh-

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a problem with him staying at Sass for another year, it probably suits all three parties.

Sassuolo get him for another year, he can try to improve on his a mixed season and get European experience and we get more time to make a decision on him, which is probably a good thing given the price involved.

If he has a good season and improves then bring him next summer, if not then we save 25m.
yes.

We were not convinced anyways. We were buying him more because of the fear of him pulling another verrati, but not because he was going to come here to send mandzukic and Dybala directlty to the bench

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yet Pogba was ready to join us, and he was 18.

Dybala was ready to join us, and he was 21

Morata was ready for us, and he was 21.

Sometimes, players just don't have the ambition. And that is fine. But us, as a club with major CL objectives, should not waste a minute more on someone who has reservations about whether he wants to come here in the first place.
Pogba is rare, you know that. Dybala too for the most part but he had to take his place in a lower level team for a couple of years.

The kid has helped get a provincial club to the European stage, I sorta see where he is coming from. Come to Juve and try to knock out an in-form player like Dybala and get a fraction of the playing time or play every single game of the year AND in Europe, mind you, it's his first bout with a European competition.

The guy is looking to get as much experience as he can get.

Not everyone gets to work their way up in a Real Madrid or Manchester United youth program, etc.

Everyone has their own path, and on his current path and age he has done quite well. Why is it such a big deal he wants to stay another year? Anyone that reads this forum knows I want him here more than anything but if it doesn't happen I will wait to see what his official reason is before I start jumping on some bandwagon.

- - - Updated - - -

Sergio -

Are you really suggesting/comparing Del Piero/Vialli/Ravenelli/Pogba to Berardi? Really?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And he might be 22 when he comes to play for Juve. Holy shit balls...1 year older than Morata & Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice the club is "letting" him stay there for another year and not saying "now or never". If the club felt it was a poor decision on his part they would move on and it doesn't sound like they are.

But hey, I guess the Board has no idea how to run a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)