Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree. I even said previous page try to send him to Fiorentina for Bernardeachi or to Milan for Romagnoli/Donnarumma if he rejects us again. This isn't a club you play around with, if he doesent want to come then fuck off
:tup:

The media knows fuck all most of the time and is just trying to create drama... That being said, if this is eventually confirmed to be true, fuck Berardi. We can get far better anyways.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We would sign him for 25M or 20M+Caprari since hes worth more than that
I dont think that is how it works and I dont think hes marketvalue is higher than 25 mio. Even if it was I think you are going to have a tough time convincing the player who doesent want to come here to sign a contract with us just to sell him on, so we could make a profit instead of Sassuolo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont think that is how it works and I dont think hes marketvalue is higher than 25 mio. Even if it was I think you are going to have a tough time convincing the player who doesent want to come here to sign a contract with us just to sell him on, so we could make a profit instead of Sassuolo.
We have an option on him, or gentlements agreement, whatever you want to call it. We were bound to pay that once we sold the other half of his contract. We did similar last summer when we bought Zaza and almost loaned him with an option for more than we paid so its possible obviously. Also, hes a bigger or equal talent as those mentioned, it would be a player exchange with some small fee paid from either side eventually, so his market value isnt important, but the point is, you can't get these players normally without a huge investment but these clubs would gladly accept a top prospect like Berardi in return

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We have an option on him, or gentlements agreement, whatever you want to call it. We were bound to pay that once we sold the other half of his contract. We did similar last summer when we bought Zaza and almost loaned him with an option for more than we paid so its possible obviously. Also, hes a bigger or equal talent as those mentioned, it would be a player exchange with some small fee paid from either side eventually, so his market value isnt important, but the point is, you can't get these players normally without a huge investment but these clubs would gladly accept a top prospect like Berardi in return
We have a gentlemans agreement with Sassuolo that we can buy him for 25 mio. However if the boy dont want to leave then that agreement is not worth shit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We have a gentlemans agreement with Sassuolo that we can buy him for 25 mio. However if the boy dont want to leave then that agreement is not worth shit.
if he wants to stay at Sassuolo for another season then do it next summer. buy for 25M>trade for one of these 3 (or some new emerging talent)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Opens up the door to Morata, Cuadrado or even Goetze with that money.
All superior talents/players to the great white dope of Italia.

- - - Updated - - -

He isnt good enough for us anyway. We should aim for better.

- - - Updated - - -

Götze is a cack.
Gotze shits all over Berardi. He has already scored in a world cup final and won a world cup for his country. He guided Dortmund to a CL final only 3 seasons ago. What has Berardi done thus far? Oh wait, he is still playing for the Italian U-21 team :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

He isnt good enough for us anyway. We should aim for better.

- - - Updated - - -

Götze is a cack.
Gotze shits all over Berardi. He has already scored in a world cup final and won a world cup for his country. He guided Dortmund to a CL final only 3 seasons ago. What has Berardi done thus far? Oh wait, he is still playing for the Italian U-21 team :howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really would like to hear a comment from his own mouth to know what he thinks at least.

- - - Updated - - -

lel:

Juventus have reportedly given Domenico Berardi an ultimatum, as he could stay at Sassuolo.

The Italian Under-21 international was previously co-owned by the two clubs, but the Bianconeri should their half of his registration last summer.

There was a €25m buyback clause inserted into the deal, and it has been suggested for weeks that the Turin giants were ready to activate it.

However, according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Berardi himself has doubts over the move, despite the agreement between the clubs.

He could therefore stay with the Neroverdi for next season, as Eusebio Di Francesco’s side are in the Europa League.

It’s thought the Bianconeri have told the player he has a week or so to decide on his future, as they will not wait for him all summer

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh.

People laugh at the interisti thing, but I would not be suprised if he really is confortable playing for juve.

Im pretty sure that if all this years it was inter instead of juve the ones courting him, he would have gone there like 2 seasons ago.

Jan 5, 2007
most of all, i dont believe all this bs news, juve clearly admit that they will sign him but for news papers pjanic arrival is very good for making more stories now.

if he stays in sas and we kept the option thats mean sas pushing to keep him one more year for EL.

and if he is not interested in juve how the fuck marotta said we will bring him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)