Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
He is not the kind of player that you could get excited by watching his youtube vids.

You have to watch him in our shirt to realize how great this boy is . his first touch is as good as pogba's.he is great under pressure and likes to 1-2 with his team mates.

Just wait , he is going to be huge for us

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Noted for the records, to be aptly brought up next season when Zacheryah will do 180 and claim he was allways pro Berardi.
It must be pretty sour that i was right about coman's winger talent and Sandro's fullback performance, that you always need to remind people the first houres after conte was fired that i was in shock like everyone else and rejected any other coach.

Be a good obedient nigga and go look up how i was praising Allegri back at Milan, and how i kept on his defence during the difficult times this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did you just fucking call me an obedient nigga?

Not even talking about Allegri (I was totally against him too and defenitely wrong about Allegri this season, difference is I don't pretend I allways liked him), you litterally used to be super positive about Berardi so it's just funny to read you call him shit cunt not long after, based on litterally random BS about being Inter fan and having more mediocre season after 2 excellent seasons previously at a young age. If he succeeds with Juve, you will fitting with your M. O try to white wash you ever calling him shit cunt.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did you just fucking call me an obedient nigga?

Not even talking about Allegri (I was wrong about Allegri, difference is I don't pretend I allways liked him), you litterally used to be super positive about Berardi so it's just funny to read you call him shit cunt not long after, based on litterally random BS about being Inter fan and having more mediocre season after 2 excellent seasons previously at a young age. If he succeeds with Juve, you will fitting with your M. O try to white wash you ever calling him shit cunt.
Yes i did. Cause you pissed me off and i returned the favor.

I always liked allegri apart form the houres after Conte ditched juve. Thats it. Be a goddamn peach and stop acting like this is so abnormal. I took 8 hours to calm down. If you hear implied racism, you take 8 weeks to calm the fuck down.

Berardi, i've explained this before. You know this tbh.

- I liked the player who was showing alot of talent, and was hoping we'd finally have a big italian forward prospect.
- I also immediatly said he should be loaned the hell out cause he was inconsistant as shit. Playing a good game, disappearing for 3. hattrick milan, worst player game after.
- 2 years later , he's still in the same situation.
- player and his agent made it clear he's expecting to play if he moves from sass
- Interista
- We got Dybala, who basically is everything and more that we tought Berardi was going to be.

He's overrated. If he has to come, i hope he does well. I disliked Evra, Hernanes, Giovinco aswel. Changed my mind about Evra when he proved i was wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

He even went 180 for Coman when we sold him.
Not really.

I said he'd be a massive winger talent.

The way he left and commented afterwards makes me wish him to die slowly in a fire.

But i still think he's a massive winger talent.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't even..........................................

Zach.

Seriously. What the hell was the reason for calling Osman that? What possible justification could you have?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can't even..........................................

Zach.

Seriously. What the hell was the reason for calling Osman that? What possible justification could you have?
He made a post of which he knows it will significantly piss me off.

So i made a post of which i know that it will do exactly the same to him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude.

What he said versus what you said aren't even remotely similar.

Come on. You know better than to take shit to any level like that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol:

and

Because the fuker had an inter cake in one his teenage birthdays and posted a twitter saying "juve vaffanculo" aeons ago.... and i like to remember that :D
Does that not render your point moot though? What about Dybala and Barcelona? Notice no one brings that up now that he's playing well for us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
W/e. Annoy me, i return the favor. It was politically correct, get off my back.

Good night. Grow a pair.
How the hell was he supposed to know he was annoying you and then for you to say that?

Good night. I have a pair because I would have apologized. Let us know when yours drop.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what i want to know about all this is what zach said?...because the forum censored it.

- - - Updated - - -

Does that not render your point moot though? What about Dybala and Barcelona? Notice no one brings that up now that he's playing well for us.
thats easy.

because he never posted a picture with an inter shirt saying juve vaffanculo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)