Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tottenham are interested in Berardi but Sassuolo has an agreement with Juventus for Berardi's transfer in the next summer at €18m. [Sky]

Apr 9, 2015
Berardi uses his right foot more often than Dybala, still not that much but he use het if it is necessary, Dybala is always searching for an option with his left foot. I saw also some crosses with Berardi's right foot, they weren't bad at all but it wasn't obviously as good as with his left.

I want to see this next year, christmas tree formation:
Morata
Dybala - Berardi

And in Champions League Mandzukic as deep attacker for the experience.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Spurs really like to overpay for players...fucking morons. But in EPL all teams are morons, can you confirm [MENTION]Red[/MENTION]?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We'll buy him that's for certain...If we can buy him for 18 and Tottenham already offered 34 we could buy and sell him for double already.. Either we buy him and sell him or we buy him and keep him..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why the sudden critique of his ability? Only 21 years of age and he has 44 goals (and plenty of assists). Kid is hella hungry for goals, he will definitely be a star player for us and our future.

We shouldn't ever let another Verratti scenario to happen to us. We have to always lock down the best of the (admittedly quite limited) young Italian players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why the sudden critique of his ability? Only 21 years of age and he has 44 goals (and plenty of assists). Kid is hella hungry for goals, he will definitely be a star player for us and is our future. He has everything it takes to be a top player.

We shouldn't ever let another Verratti scenario happen to us. We have to always lock down the best of the (admittedly quite limited) young Italian players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True that. Which is why its a shame him and Bernadeschi play same position (even if in very different ways), that kid will be a star too. Not much else to choose from younger ones, Romagnoli is tied down, Insigne would never join us (here's were all y'll vehemently spew your hate lol) and the only other two that matters we have (Rugani, Berardi). Verratti impossible pipe dream. Thats basically Italy's future in a nutshell (so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)