Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That is my perception too in general. You were exaggerating in your earlier post.

I managed to pull up the numbers on transfermarkt. This doesn't tell you the average age of starting players but rather gives the average age of all squads.

Serie A: 27.1 Years
La Liga: 27.1 Years
EPL: 27.2 Years
Bundesliga: 25.7 Years

So clearly, Bundesliga has younger players and so its very probable that more young players get their chance there than in any other league. Serie A is not exceptionally tough on youngsters though (as far as these numbers show). If anything, these numbers suggest that Bundesliga is exceptionally easy on them.
Correct, and in recent years because of a lack of money for most clubs, their is a concerted effort to buy/play younger players and start them. There is more of a trust in youth in Serie A these days, especially in the lower/mid-table clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not selling DiFra, Berardi'
By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo owner Giorgio Squinzi denies any intention to let Coach Eusebio Di Francesco go to Milan or Domenico Berardi to Juventus.

The Neroverdi are arguably the most successful of the smaller teams in Serie A, holding their ground in seventh place and giving proof of an enviable management of their assets.

“Certainly the budget is important, but it's possible to achieve great results even with a wise management like ours and without spending like crazy,” Squinzi told Radio Anch'io Lo Sport.

“I am only the owner, I have no logistic responsibilities. But for years my objective has been to manage the team as my business.

“In Serie A there are some teams in debt, but it's not that worrying. There are teams in much greater debt than ours in Spain, the situation is under control.”

Squinzi then went on to discuss Di Francesco, a Coach who is being insistently touted as Milan's replacement for Sinisa Mihajlovic.

“I've been a Milanista since I was a child. If [President Silvio] Berlusconi asked me to give him to Milan next year, I'd be in an embarrassing position.

“But I'd fight against it the same way I would if he were any other President. I want Di Francesco to stay with us because he is very important for our project.

“We're enjoying an excellent season. You can tell we've had the same group for years, and there are many Italians in it too.

“Domenico Berardi? Why can't his future be at Sassuolo? I hope he stays another year, though I wouldn't want to limit his growth.

“He found the right environment here. The Coach is excellent at developing youngsters.

“Juventus have an option on Berardi, but I'm hopeful he will stay. The idea of him leaving to Juventus alongside Di Francesco is pure fantasy though. Besides, [current Coach Max] Allegri is excellent, he led us up to Serie B and I was sorry I let him go to Cagliari.

“As for our ambitions, I think making it into the Europa League would be very difficult, but it's nice to be only four points away from Milan.

“Unfortunately that's proof that they're not at their best. As far as I'm concerned, this seventh place must only be transitionary. I want Sassuolo, in the future, to be stable among the top five.

“Berlusconi? I don't think he needs my advice, but I suppose greater stability and an investment in young Italian players would make a difference.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
gent: 'Big interest in Berardi’
By Football Italia staff

Domenico Berardi’s agent says “nothing is decided” with Juventus and “many teams are moving for him”.

The Sassuolo forward was co-owned by the Bianconeri, but they sold their share to the Emilian club this summer.

The Turin giants retained a buyback clause, but the Neroverdi have hinted that they may sell the 21-year-old elsewhere, or keep him at Mapei Stadium.

“To clarify: Domenico is a player owned by Sassuolo, who he has a contract with until 2019,” Simone Seghedoni explained to FCInterNews.

“Juventus have the chance to buy him back, and the relationship between the two clubs is good. When the time comes to decide the lad’s future we’ll see, nothing is decided.

“Sassuolo will definitely do everything to keep hold of Domenico and Coach [Eusebio] Di Francesco, I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of them both staying in Emilia for another year.

“We can say that many teams, both Italian and foreign, are moving for Berardi.

“Domenico is ready for the transition to a big team, he’s shown a level of football and maturity to develop his career.
“He’s a 21-year-old lad, and oneof the strongest out there in his position. I have to make sure he can continue to give his best, but above all continue his growth.

“Domenico needs to play, and his eventual choice will come down to that. As I said, there are top teams ready to make offers to take the player.”

Berardi is an Under-21 international, could he get a call for the senior team at Euro 2016 this summer.

“For the time being we remain cautious, it would be a great joy. Domenico has the Under-21s for now, and the chance to get into the Europa League with Sassuolo, so he’s focused on those things.

“That said, it’d be a great opportunity for him.”

-----------------------------------------

Lets hope we exercise that clause with all our might.

No more coman and Verratis plz.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What is the clause exactly? every time his agent talks about the matter, you sense that there was only a handshake on it. I would really like to know the 'clause'.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't trust anything an Inter cunt says
Trust this, he is the biggiest talent in Italy and we sold him back to Sass with expressed understanding to buy him back, what makes anyone think we wouldnt have all the cards necessary to make this a certainty with Sassuolo? The players wish is another matter, and if he isnt retarded, he will come to us. We are essentially the at least 3rd or 4 best club in Europe (flactuates between us and Real, they have more star power/prestige, but we have more stable better team), who in Italy can offer him remotely close to what we would? Because he isnt going overseas for sure.

Us getting him is as foregone conclusion as when we sold half of Zaza to them for 7.5m just buy him back for 18. Pretty sure us selling half of Berardi for 10m will mean we will buy him back for around 25m. Less only if trades are included IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi for Pogba's BFF Kondogbia.
Watch him grow into the beast he was with Sevilla/Monaco here.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Trust this, he is the biggiest talent in Italy and we sold him back to Sass with expressed understanding to buy him back, what makes anyone think we wouldnt have all the cards necessary to make this a certainty with Sassuolo? The players wish is another matter, and if he isnt retarded, he will come to us. We are essentially the at least 3rd or 4 best club in Europe (flactuates between us and Real, they have more star power/prestige, but we have more stable better team), who in Italy can offer him remotely close to what we would? Because he isnt going overseas for sure.

Us getting him is as foregone conclusion as when we sold half of Zaza to them for 7.5m just buy him back for 18. Pretty sure us selling half of Berardi for 10m will mean we will buy him back for around 25m. Less only if trades are included IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing about Berardi is that he seems to value playing time above everything else, and even though we are ahead of every other team in Italia on all parameters, Juve is the hardest place for him to get playing time. He and hes dumb ass agent seems like bitches in that regard.

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi for Pogba's BFF Kondogbia.
Watch him grow into the beast he was with Sevilla/Monaco here.
My man!!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The thing about Berardi is that he seems to value playing time above everything else, and even though we are ahead of every other team in Italia on all parameters, Juve is the hardest place for him to get playing time. He and hes dumb ass agent seems like bitches in that regard.

- - - Updated - - -

My man!!!
Why would wanting as much playing time as possible mean you are a bitch? If anything I think his issue is he should be more confident in his abilities and be more ambitious/driven, if he is he will want to cop to ultimate team in his nation and prove himself. But the fact he is wary is sign of someone who is intelligent enough to want to plan his career in optimal way, its good to want some assurances, aslong as they are realistic.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Why would wanting as much playing time as possible mean you are a bitch? If anything I think his issue is he should be more confident in his abilities and be more ambitious/driven, if he is he will want to cop to ultimate team in his nation and prove himself. But the fact he is wary is sign of someone who is intelligent enough to want to plan his career in optimal way, its good to want some assurances, aslong as they are realistic.
I understand that he want to play, but I dont understand that he turns down the possibility to come to Juve, train and play with Champions, play international football. He might not be guarenteed starter here but I am sure he will get playing time to prove hes worth. I think that would speed up hes development instead of staying at some provincial side even though he will get more playing time there.
The problem is that for two years now, maybe a third this summer, he chooses not to come and fight for hes chance at a big club. He seems like the kind of guy, who would rather be a big fish in a small pond and that makes him a pussy in my book.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I understand that he want to play, but I dont understand that he turns down the possibility to come to Juve, train and play with Champions, play international football. He might not be guarenteed starter here but I am sure he will get playing time to prove hes worth. I think that would speed up hes development instead of staying at some provincial side even though he will get more playing time there.
The problem is that for two years now, maybe a third this summer, he chooses not to come and fight for hes chance at a big club. He seems like the kind of guy, who would rather be a big fish in a small pond and that makes him a pussy in my book.
But look at teh Zaza case. The guy literally killed it everytime he came in....and still was ignored by coach. Now he doesnt even play and im pretty sure he must be saying to berardi to just ignore Juve because he will get benched by any old player in front of him. And to a point, is true.
Also, look at the Coman case. He found no room here and had no problems to leave our team "full of experienced champions to learn from"... and went straight to get a lot of minutes and turn into a coveted player. This are bad propaganda for us and we do nothing about it.

We dont even play to his strenghts.

If berardi will be signed... it would be major stupid to make him dybala´s bench. He MUST play and we must find a formation to accomodate all our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)