Domenico Berardi (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's the thing tho @dolph, we don't know it's all assumptions (and vilifying him by projecting attributes to him like we are mind readers)except for last summer, only time it's been a possibility he could come to us. And I'm pretty sure the fact we don't play with wingers (huge point for him most likely)besides given no ball park in how much he would be used being a factor to being hesitant, he wanted euros and to continue his development with starter position. I doubt we made him priority last summer but should be able to now to grow our base more.

- - - Updated - - -

But look at teh Zaza case. The guy literally killed it everytime he came in....and still was ignored by coach. Now he doesnt even play and im pretty sure he must be saying to berardi to just ignore Juve because he will get benched by any old player in front of him. And to a point, is true.
The bolded is exactly what I mean with some of you projecting random shit to these guys, because if you didnt guess it, Zaza is saying the opposite: http://www.football-italia.net/81032/zaza-‘berardi-come-juventus’

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
But look at teh Zaza case. The guy literally killed it everytime he came in....and still was ignored by coach. Now he doesnt even play and im pretty sure he must be saying to berardi to just ignore Juve because he will get benched by any old player in front of him. And to a point, is true.
Also, look at the Coman case. He found no room here and had no problems to leave our team "full of experienced champions to learn from"... and went straight to get a lot of minutes and turn into a coveted player. This are bad propaganda for us and we do nothing about it.

We dont even play to his strenghts.

If berardi will be signed... it would be major stupid to make him dybala´s bench. He MUST play and we must find a formation to accomodate all our best players.
Why most he play? I dont get that part. I am sure if he is good enough he will play but he has to prove it here first. Just because he put up good numbers with a midtable Seria A club does not mean he automatically should be starter.
And regarding Zaza, even though he has done well, he still have limitations to hes game and we still have 2 CF who are better than him.
I will give you the Coman argument but then again we gave Morata, Pogba, Dybala their breakthrough on this level, so I dont think we are considered as a place were young players dont get a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the thing tho @dolph, we don't know it's all assumptions (and vilifying him by projecting attributes to him like we are mind readers)except for last summer, only time it's been a possibility he could come to us. And I'm pretty sure the fact we don't play with wingers (huge point for him most likely)besides given no ball park in how much he would be used being a factor to being hesitant, he wanted euros and to continue his development with starter position. I doubt we made him priority last summer but should be able to now to grow our base more.

- - - Updated - - -

The bolded is exactly what I mean with some of you projecting random $#@! to these guys, because if you didnt guess it, Zaza is saying the opposite: http://www.football-italia.net/81032/zaza-‘berardi-come-juventus’
Offcourse it is all speculation and it could be an unfair statements seing as non of us has inside information. On the other hand this is writting an opinion on an internetforum and not writting a scientific artical,so I think it is fair to argue from the news that has been put forward in varius newspapers that he wanted to stay in Sassullo to get playingtime along with hes own and hes agents interviews.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The bolded is exactly what I mean with some of you projecting random $#@! to these guys, because if you didnt guess it, Zaza is saying the opposite: http://www.football-italia.net/81032/zaza-‘berardi-come-juventus’
If you are going at it, nowhere he says that explicitly wants Domenico to join him at Juventus. he said he would like to play with him again because he is one of the best, nothing more. The title of FI is very misleading and stretching it.

Why most he play? I dont get that part. I am sure if he is good enough he will play but he has to prove it here first. Just because he put up good numbers with a midtable Seria A club does not mean he automatically should be starter.
For me, its plain obvious that he must start. if he can do all that shid surrounded by fillers, imagine what he would do here with way superior teammates. Bring him, play him and he will deliver the goods. Its no rocket science. Sometimes people think too much about things. Just do it and thats it.

And regarding Zaza, even though he has done well, he still have limitations to hes game and we still have 2 CF who are better than him.
Im pretty sure Zaza is not happy with the amount of time he is getting. And is unfair because even with his so called limitations..the guy has sweated the shirt every time he has came on...and deifnitely deserves more chances than he is getting. That is undeniable.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If you are going at it, nowhere he says that explicitly wants Domenico to join him at Juventus. he said he would like to play with him again because he is one of the best, nothing more. The title of FI is very misleading and stretching it.

For me, its plain obvious that he must start. if he can do all that shid surrounded by fillers, imagine what he would do here with way superior teammates. Bring him, play him and he will deliver the goods. Its no rocket science. Sometimes people think too much about things. Just do it and thats it.

Im pretty sure Zaza is not happy with the amount of time he is getting. And is unfair because even with his so called limitations..the guy has sweated the shirt every time he has came on...and deifnitely deserves more chances than he is getting. That is undeniable.
FFS man it is not that simple. He scored 9, 10, and 3 times not counting penalties in the last 3 seasons. The way you talk about him you would think he was Messi.
He never played an international game at a senior level. You dont know if he is able to progress and be decisive when the opposition becomes stronger. Yes it is fucking complicated. Jesus fucking christ man that was a stupid post.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
FFS man it is not that simple. He scored 9, 10, and 3 times not counting penalties in the last 3 seasons. The way you talk about him you would think he was Messi.
He never played an international game at a senior level. You dont know if he is able to progress and be decisive when the opposition becomes stronger. Yes it is $#@!ing complicated. Jesus $#@!ing christ man that was a stupid post.
he's not a class act as of yet. but he's talented as it gets, a gamble well worth taking.

just look at zaza, dybala, pereyra, pogba, sandro or asamoah before they came to juventus. maybe asamoah and zaza had a couple of international games, but all were young and unproven.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
he's not a class act as of yet. but he's talented as it gets, a gamble well worth taking.

just look at zaza, dybala, pereyra, pogba, sandro or asamoah before they came to juventus. maybe asamoah and zaza had a couple of international games, but all were young and unproven.
Its no secret that I am not a big fan of his, but at the price mentioned I am for giving him hes chance here. Hydde suggested that we did whatever we had to put him in the starting lineup even if it meant changing formation, which I find strange considering hes inexperience on this level.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wrong. I said we need to fit him and find a formation to accomodate all our best players. It doesnt mean we need to change formation for him at the expense of our sporting results . The one that needs to adapt is him, not us... and if by some luck he fits in our main formation even better. But what doesnt needs to happen is him getting benched like Zaza.

That being said, i strongly suggest that we should TRY to accomodate all our best players in the starting 11...as we really need more difference makers in it. Also to have 2 or 3 formations and the players for it would do.
If he needs to adapt to a new role then so be it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we get Allegri will that mean no TQ, rather, a formation change? 433?

If we get the AM Allegri wants do we even pass on Berardi?

This is a tough one. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe both?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably neither.

Jan 5, 2007
If we get Allegri will that mean no TQ, rather, a formation change? 433?

If we get the AM Allegri wants do we even pass on Berardi?

This is a tough one. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe both?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably neither.

it depend on what berardi can do and adopt to, if he is limited to play 433 like coman then he will meet the same end.

Apr 9, 2015
By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo boss Eusebio Di Francesco defines his ideal Number 9 and explains why Mario Balotelli couldn’t play in his Milan.

The tactician known for his 4-3-3 system has been tipped for the Milan bench next season, although some also want him to replace Antonio Conte for Italy.

After he sat down with La Gazzetta dello Sport, Di Francesco laughed when asked if Balotelli could play in his team.

“I want first of all players who are prepared to sacrifice themselves and work for the team. If they don’t all work together, then everyone struggles.

“The way my trident works, put simply, is that one forward goes on the wing, one attacks the first post, one attacks the second.

“The three strikers have to move in a co-ordinated fashion and in that sense Domenico Berardi is the best. Nicola Sansone comes straight after him in that list.

“I want forwards who take men on and go for the goal. Otherwise, if everyone is running along lateral lines, then you run out of pitch.”

Di Francesco outlined a typical Berardi move on the right side of the trident.

“First he has to control the ball already preparing it for the next move. Then he has to move the ball towards the centre and run at the goal. He mustn’t go wide, I don’t like him crossing, as the full-back and midfielders have to focus on providing width.

“It’s risky, but you don’t get anywhere without risks. I always tell the players ‘if you get it wrong, it’s my fault.’ I don’t understand teachers who shout at children to pass, not dribble. You’ll ruin new talent like that.

“The centre-forward must always attack the goal and run in that direction. Only the linesman should run towards the corner flag, not the striker.

“I also want the three forwards to live off the errors of the opposition. Against Juventus, Alex Sandro made a mistake and Matteo Politano didn’t get on the end of the ball. ‘I didn’t expect it.’ A striker must never tell me that.”

Evidently Di Francesco is not a fan of the False 9 approach, but there are exceptions.

“If Francesco Totti does it, then that works, because he can put the ball anywhere he wants it to go. Diego Perotti also surprised me in that role, as he is one of the best wingers for taking men on, but can also do well in the centre.

“My ideal Number 9 is Simone Zaza, who I consider to be extraordinary. When he was at Sassuolo I’d ask him if he ran hard in training, then would show him the statistics at the Mapei Centre – something other clubs don’t have – and noted this wasn’t good enough. If he didn’t improve, he’d be on the bench. It was great motivation, because statistics don’t lie.

“Other great centre-forwards are Edin Dzeko, who at the moment is not playing at his best with Roma, and Carlos Bacca. The Colombian always goes towards the goal and doesn’t wander about aimlessly.

“In my view Bacca and Berardi would be first choice starters anywhere they go. Mind you, don’t try to turn that into a headline suggesting I’m going to Milan. I’ve been accosted to the Nazionale job too. It’s pleasing, but it all remains just gossip.”

Berardi has said he wants to be trained by Di Francesco in future as well, so could they reunite outside of Sassuolo?

“Domenico cares for me and doesn’t want to break that bond. He has great talent, but at times makes me angry. It’s as if he’s one of my kids…”

whole article is interesting, highlighted the "Juve-parts".

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
So Betardi is an Inside Left Forward according to that interview from his coach. I want him here now.

Also IF Allegri leaves and that's a big IF then I wouldn't mind the Sassoulo coach coming here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)