Domenico Berardi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
a

I would not mind to be honest. Berardi is an effective player and he has proved it in Sassuolo in this 3 seasons. He IS a guarantee and should be bought and used. I dont think he will refuse to play as a treq and like you said..he has an EYE for endproduct. We crave for that right now.

See, since i knoe Coman will not want to return to juve,,,, maybe we can work on a discount for Gotze if we convince him to come?.

Anyways...Gotze or not gotze we should go all in for Brerari no matter what..AND AFTER he is here, we figre out what to do with him. But the important point is to bring here and thats it mane, not buts of ifs.

Cuadrado can go to hell if that means buying Berardi. We need goals and productivity..Cuadrado only brings workload and no end product in a position that requires loads of end product. PASS
you mean RWB?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm curious to see what this kid could do in a team with more capable players around him. Nothing against Sass, but in terms of raw potential he is above his teammates but if we were to slot him into our lineup it would be interesting to see how he does.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Italy in a nutshell. Everybody below 25 is considered a baby yet

In Germany he would have played 50 CL games by the age of 23
Yeah It's a shame how so little trust is put in talents like Dybala or Pogba.

And Berardi has around 100 Serie A appearences with his 21 years too, only reason he isn't playing CL is because he's playing for Sassuolo - and didn't want to join Juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

And Berardi has around 100 Serie A appearences with his 21 years too, only reason he isn't playing CL is because he's playing for Sassuolo - and didn't want to join Juve.
It's different with Foreign talents, for whatever reason. Italian talents are stuck in mediocre teams until their mid twenties until they can finally break into a big team.

This Mandagora (spelling?) guy for exmaple, will make it through preseason and will be displaced by Padoin and sent on loan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we did get Rugani. and Berardi would also be here if he wanted to. also Verratti, he would have spent a season on loan playing for Pescara in Serie A and then brought here if we did sign him back then. about Mandragora, lets see how it goes with him 1st before saying anything

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we did get Rugani. and Berardi would also be here if he wanted to. also Verratti, he would have spent a season on loan playing for Pescara in Serie A and then brought here if we did sign him back then. about Mandragora, lets see how it goes with him 1st before saying anything
Rugani is getting playing time because of injuries or Coppa. Barely any at all and he has bounced around the back line as well to fill in gaps. I can't call that faith in a younger player yet. If Caceres wasn't hurt Rugani would have even less time on the pitch.

We didn't even want to spend 12m on Verratti arguably the most obvious Italian talent of his generation. That should say it all.

- - - Updated - - -

And Yes, I blame Marotta for it.

- - - Updated - - -

(Along with Italian coaches)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I mean both. RWB and RW. Cuadrado plays in both, and he does okaish but he cant finish plays and that hurts us so much. If Berardi needs to learn how to play as Treq, SS or even RWB, he should do it and we must field him. Because i can guarantee you that everytime this dude will be around the 3/4 of the field... the chances of us creating a goal situation will be much higher than with Cuadrado.

I wish we carried the same youth policies as they did in Germany. Says a lot of Conte wants to buy Giach at Chelsea.
And since his deal with chelsea seems most likely done... what he should be doing is to try a new young italy in the euro and prepare the field for the upcoming coach, with players like insigne, sharawwy, berardi....instead of being losing time with the giacherinis and the Pelles. He is a derp.

Well, most likely it would have been that way. We need to trust more the young lads. Im hoping that we will change our mentality.

He, no, everyone involved in the brainstorming about Verrati are at fault. We misjudged him and paid dearly. But it seems our policy is changin little by little. I personally want to think that Verrati´s mistake still haunts Beppe, and he wants to never let that happen again. Now we see Juventus buying any possible good young player it is. Im hoping he will do his utmost to bring Berardi here..as he is obviously a good player we just cant let pass.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Rugani is getting playing time because of injuries or Coppa. Barely any at all and he has bounced around the back line as well to fill in gaps. I can't call that faith in a younger player yet. If Caceres wasn't hurt Rugani would have even less time on the pitch.

We didn't even want to spend 12m on Verratti arguably the most obvious Italian talent of his generation. That should say it all.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

(Along with Italian coaches)
Like Ancelotti... so many players those stupid sheikhs could buy and he comes here and fuck us hard... why he didn't buy Modric, Rakitic, Ramsey, Henderson, Witsel, Naingoolan or anyone fucking else... no, no, he took the only WC potential player of his generation... thank you carletto :anon:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Italy in a nutshell. Everybody below 25 is considered a baby yet

In Germany he would have played 50 CL games by the age of 23
My point was that Berardi obviously doesn't want to play for Juventus. He'll go to Chelsea is my guess.

I was criticizing an Italian player not the Italian system.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My point was that Berardi obviously doesn't want to play for Juventus. He'll go to Chelsea is my guess.

I was criticizing an Italian player not the Italian system.
Have hope man. I also have the feeling he doesn want to come. I would not be surprised at all if he even dislike us.

But we need to try and convince him. After he is here...we see what we can do.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I mean both. RWB and RW. Cuadrado plays in both, and he does okaish but he cant finish plays and that hurts us so much. If Berardi needs to learn how to play as Treq, SS or even RWB, he should do it and we must field him. Because i can guarantee you that everytime this dude will be around the 3/4 of the field... the chances of us creating a goal situation will be much higher than with Cuadrado.
RW definitely requires end product and ever since he lost his brains he would not be useful at all for any big team playing this position. We do not play with a RW though so you should only look at him as an RWB now.

As an RWB you dont really need end product though it is obviously an advantage. You need someone that can continuously run up and down the pitch to stretch opposition defenses. Asa and Licht served us very well without having end product because they both had insane lungs, protected the defense and always stretched opposition defenses.

In this respect Cuadrado can be annoying for opposition because he can dribble and will run up and down the pitch. Moreover, on some occasions he will make the right decision and who knows maybe one day he will recover his fiorentina brain. I think Caudrado can be useful as RWB without a doubt. Whether that usefulness is worth 20 mill is a different question.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
RW definitely requires end product and ever since he lost his brains he would not be useful at all for any big team playing this position. We do not play with a RW though so you should only look at him as an RWB now.

As an RWB you dont really need end product though it is obviously an advantage. You need someone that can continuously run up and down the pitch to stretch opposition defenses. Asa and Licht served us very well without having end product because they both had insane lungs, protected the defense and always stretched opposition defenses.

In this respect Cuadrado can be annoying for opposition because he can dribble and will run up and down the pitch. Moreover, on some occasions he will make the right decision and who knows maybe one day he will recover his fiorentina brain. I think Caudrado can be useful as RWB without a doubt. Whether that usefulness is worth 20 mill is a different question.
And dont get me wrong, i really like having a pacey, swift RWB like Cuads, but cant over how much he breaks our play. At be geggining of the season this was more evident because since he was dribbling everyone, we believed we could focus our attacks thru his wings.. but in the games we did that,,,, nothing came out of it and we wasted a lot of time until we switched plan midgame.

Also, if is bewteen him and Berardi, i would take Berardi 10 out of 10... not because im fappong for him, but because it makes more sense. At best, we get a potential WC RW who could serve us well for many years. At worst, we sell him hopefully for a profit and we go on with life.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Florenzi is now 25 but has been playing for sometime. Salah is now 23. Insigne is now 24 and has been around or a while. Morata is 23. Zaza is 24. Balotelli is now 25 and he has been around since 2007 when scored his brace against us. Icardi is 23 and has been around for 2 seasons. Ljajic is now 24. There are so may cases of youngsters getting their chances. Guy is on drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

And dont get me wrong, i really like having a pacey, swift RWB like Cuads, but cant over how much he breaks our play. At be geggining of the season this was more evident because since he was dribbling everyone, we believed we could focus our attacks thru his wings.. but in the games we did that,,,, nothing came out of it and we wasted a lot of time until we switched plan midgame.

Also, if is bewteen him and Berardi, i would take Berardi 10 out of 10... not because im fappong for him, but because it makes more sense. At best, we get a potential WC RW who could serve us well for many years. At worst, we sell him hopefully for a profit and we go on with life.
Sure I'd take berardi too. He'd be Dybala's sub and seems much smarter than Caudrado. Cuadrado cant be an SS. I'd then go and buy a proper RWB/RB because Cuadrado cant be an Rb either. At least Licht can switch from RB to RWB with little fuss. Berardi might be overkill if Morata stays

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Florenzi is now 25 but has been playing for sometime. Salah is now 23. Insigne is now 24 and has been around or a while. Morata is 23. Zaza is 24. Balotelli is now 25 and he has been around since 2007 when scored his brace against us. Icardi is 23 and has been around for 2 seasons. Ljajic is now 24. There are so may cases of youngsters getting their chances. Guy is on drugs.
You are disputing the indisputable. Generally, in Italy young players have to overcome a much higher barrier of trust or quality in order to be given a chance whereas the likes of Schalke, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Bayern, Gladbach just spam their kid players left and right

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sure I'd take berardi too. He'd be Dybala's sub and seems much smarter than Caudrado. Cuadrado cant be an SS. I'd then go and buy a proper RWB/RB because Cuadrado cant be an Rb either. At least Licht can switch from RB to RWB with little fuss. Berardi might be overkill if Morata stays
If he came, i would include him in our first 11. Somehow.
Theres no point in bringing a player like Berardi, to be the bench of Dybala. Not because i think he is better than Dybala, but because i think we need to up the offensive prowess of our team, and field our best players in the starting 11. Of course this brings new complications since we all know he is not compatible with our formations... but i hope allegri figures out something.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You are disputing the undisputable. Generally, in Italy young players have to overcome a much higher barrier of trust or quality in order to be given a chance whereas the likes of Schalke, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Bayern, Gladbach just spam their kid players left and right
That is my perception too in general. You were exaggerating in your earlier post.

I managed to pull up the numbers on transfermarkt. This doesn't tell you the average age of starting players but rather gives the average age of all squads.

Serie A: 27.1 Years
La Liga: 27.1 Years
EPL: 27.2 Years
Bundesliga: 25.7 Years

So clearly, Bundesliga has younger players and so its very probable that more young players get their chance there than in any other league. Serie A is not exceptionally tough on youngsters though (as far as these numbers show). If anything, these numbers suggest that Bundesliga is exceptionally easy on them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That is my perception too in general. You were exaggerating in your earlier post.

I managed to pull up the numbers on transfermarkt. This doesn't tell you the average age of starting players but rather gives the average age of all squads.

Serie A: 27.1 Years
La Liga: 27.1 Years
EPL: 27.2 Years
Bundesliga: 25.7 Years

So clearly, Bundesliga has younger players and so its very probable that more young players get their chance there than in any other league. Serie A is not exceptionally tough on youngsters though (as far as these numbers show). If anything, these numbers suggest that Bundesliga is exceptionally easy on them.
:tup:

It's because Bundesliga is just a league of B-teams for Bayern Munich, giving young players experience so as to eventually move to Bayern for peanuts or on a free transfer.

Here in Italy, everyone hates Juventus and there are riots when a team like Napoli or Viola sell a top young player to Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)