Domenico Berardi (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It all will depend also on how seriously Allegri rates the 433.

But i think we can make him get some minutes. We can try him as a treq in 4312 and see how he does, or as a dybala sub in that formation. In 433 he will be on his right wing, and well...in the 352 he will most likely be benched. That or deployed as a RWB but i dont know if he can play there.

Cuadrado would have to be offloaded.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing is, Berardi is a must buy. We would be insane if we let him pass. Verrati 2.0

Buy at all cost and then make him play, like any top team would do. We lack the goals he could provide and we are naive if we think our current strikeforce alone is enought.

We need an AM and Berardi. At the very least

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte's selections are absolutely baffling. Italy will be a lot more fun to watch again (like the Prandelli years) when they get another coach again.
:tup:

Luckily, when the next coach arrives...a lot of players will be entering in their primes and hopefully they will be used.

Verrati, Zaza, Insigne, Bonaventura, Romagnoli,,Berardi,Sharawwy, Sansone, Rugani, accompanied by veterans like Bonucci and Marchisio.

There must be an intelligent coach who could make use of them,.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup:

Luckily, when the next coach arrives...a lot of players will be entering in their primes and hopefully they will be used.

Verrati, Zaza, Insigne, Bonaventura, Romagnoli,,Berardi,Sharawwy, Sansone, Rugani, accompanied by veterans like Bonucci and Marchisio.

There must be an intelligent coach who could make use of them,.
Exactly. It's why I find it puzzling when people say Italy doesn't have talent. They do. Plenty of very good young players who has never really been given a chance or extended run of games. A good, modern and forward thinking coach can do something nice with those players. But no, Conte always goes the ultra-conservative and safe route with his selections.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The thing is, Berardi is a must buy. We would be insane if we let him pass. Verrati 2.0

Buy at all cost and then make him play, like any top team would do. We lack the goals he could provide and we are naive if we think our current strikeforce alone is enought.

We need an AM and Berardi. At the very least
It's not entirely true we need both. I know it'll be an unpopular opinion here but actually Berardi could be our AM exactly the way Pereyra is/was. Stretching the game by dropping to wings when needed as well as getting into opponents box is what Berardi can do. In fact he's very clinical in from of goal (much, much more than Pereyra) and he's got an eye for through balls. Good crossing also.

It all depends on what Allegri and our management think. IMO it'd be better to get Berardi early so he'd train with the squad from the very first day instead of chasing Gotzes and Iscos just to end up with a panic buy like Hernanes.

This Summer some crazy spending is going to happen, that's for sure. We better give Allegri all new pieces he needs early so we won't face another slow start.

I guess Vrsalijko will be bought too but on the other hand I very doubt we'll buy out Cuadrado. It seems we don't consider the 20m a good price and in the end Conte will block the move anyway xD

BTW. Another option for AM that should be treated seriously is Saponara, just saying :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
a
It's not entirely true we need both. I know it'll be an unpopular opinion here but actually Berardi could be our AM exactly the way Pereyra is/was. Stretching the game by dropping to wings when needed as well as getting into opponents box is what Berardi can do. In fact he's very clinical in from of goal (much, much more than Pereyra) and he's got an eye for through balls. Good crossing also.

It all depends on what Allegri and our management think. IMO it'd be better to get Berardi early so he'd train with the squad from the very first day instead of chasing Gotzes and Iscos just to end up with a panic buy like Hernanes.

This Summer some crazy spending is going to happen, that's for sure. We better give Allegri all new pieces he needs early so we won't face another slow start.

I guess Vrsalijko will be bought too but on the other hand I very doubt we'll buy out Cuadrado. It seems we don't consider the 20m a good price and in the end Conte will block the move anyway xD

BTW. Another option for AM that should be treated seriously is Saponara, just saying :p
I would not mind to be honest. Berardi is an effective player and he has proved it in Sassuolo in this 3 seasons. He IS a guarantee and should be bought and used. I dont think he will refuse to play as a treq and like you said..he has an EYE for endproduct. We crave for that right now.

See, since i knoe Coman will not want to return to juve,,,, maybe we can work on a discount for Gotze if we convince him to come?.

Anyways...Gotze or not gotze we should go all in for Brerari no matter what..AND AFTER he is here, we figre out what to do with him. But the important point is to bring here and thats it mane, not buts of ifs.

Cuadrado can go to hell if that means buying Berardi. We need goals and productivity..Cuadrado only brings workload and no end product ni a position that requires loads of end product. PASS

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
a

I would not mind to be honest. Berardi is an effective player and he has proved it in Sassuolo in this 3 seasons. He IS a guarantee and should be bought and used. I dont think he will refuse to play as a treq and like you said..he has an EYE for endproduct. We crave for that right now.

See, since i knoe Coman will not want to return to juve,,,, maybe we can work on a discount for Gotze if we convince him to come?.

Anyways...Gotze or not gotze we should go all in for Brerari no matter what..AND AFTER he is here, we figre out what to do with him. But the important point is to bring here and thats it mane, not buts of ifs.

Cuadrado can go to hell if that means buying Berardi. We need goals and productivity..Cuadrado only brings workload and no end product ni a position that requires loads of end product. PASS
It's business, in the end we'll get 28m for Coman so I expect no favours over Gotze tbh. I don't believe those rumours claiming Ancelotti doesn't want Gotze. He'd be retarded if true :D

For me Gotze is unrealistic simply because there's no will from Bayern to let him go as well as the player prefers Bayern over anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)