Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'd like Coman to get every bit of Serie A experience he can and Sassuolo are a pretty decent attacking side.He'd do well under Di Francesco.They play on the counter as well so it should suit him.

Dec 24, 2012
We only had right of first refusal for Zaza and the option to buy him for €15m this summer, doesn't mean he will play here, we could loan him out to another side if we chose. We have all summer to make a choice. Could even loan back to Sassuolo.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
:tuttosport: :tuttosport:
obviously i´m more excited about berardi but i think zaza will do well.
furthermore the risk is probably close to zero, as players like him will always be in demand in the bpl for example.

if coman gets loaned out i think sassuolo is the right choice.
loaning him to an "attacking ligue 1 team" would be a bad idea imo. different language, different style of defending...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm glad we'll take both Berardi and Zaza. Let's hope that both will stay with us after August. :xfinger:
As unpopular as it sounds on this forum, I like us keeping our team Italian.

I mean, I love our foreign players of course, but the core of this team should always be Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4973504 said:
Dybala - Morata
Berardi
Pogba - Marchisio - Vidal

Oh
:tuttosport:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It seems like we want to reduce the price by including counterparts in the deal such as Donsah and Coman.I can see them agreeing to that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As unpopular as it sounds on this forum, I like us keeping our team Italian.

I mean, I love our foreign players of course, but the core of this team should always be Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:
May we keep up that tradition further with Verratti, Darmian and one of my favourites, a healthy Rossi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)