Domenico Berardi (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys, my friend is telling me we got Zaza, Is this true? What's the situation with him and Berardi? Would like to bring back Berardi quite a bit.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
IF we sell Llorente both will stay i guess.
since Matri is leaving aswell i can see zaza staying anyways.
Yeah. That would make sense. I'm no fan of Zaza (hope I will though), but having him here is much better then Llorente and a new loanie like Matri.

Tevez > Morata > Dybala > Berardi > Zaza :coffee:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
:hihi: contracts these days...
“The only guarantee is that Tevez wants to respect his contract with Juventus. We want to avoid further pressure on Tevez in a decisive moment of the season for him and Juventus.

“As everyone knows, Tevez will end his career at Boca. There are no doubts about that, as he is getting a house built, has decided to invest in his country and wants to be near friends and family.

“However, he will return later on and we still need to see when, because he has a contract to respect. As of today, that contract is to 2016.”

- Tévez's agent, Adrian Ruocco

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coman to Sass for 5 mils and buybcak clause? I can see that happening.

You hard it first here folks :D
Fuck that, just loan him, he is super talent waiting to be unleashed, should be plenty of clubs who would want him on loan to need to be forced into selling him with buyback option. Palermo also want him if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)