Domenico Berardi - AM R - Sassuolo (21 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I am honestly in favor of this deal. The numbers of the deal is still to be seen. But Berardi could be a very good signing. He has proven over the years that he is a consistent performer in Serie A. He has been loyal to Sassuolo and that's the only reason he is still there. Many clubs have tried for him and he could have joined a top club a long time ago. We were after him in 2015 or something. Signed Dybala instead..

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Still very experienced player who can help more than Di Maria as RW! Specially in Seria A. We will have Yildiz and Weah if needed as an options or Illing as LW and Chiesa! So I am for this one to happen!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don’t know how much we will pay, but salary will probably be reasonable, and we will get him on loan for 2 years and obligation to kick the financial can down the road.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
this club is aimless as things stand. it is just another season to skip and hope getting rid of that virus of a coach. spending big bulk of already very limited budget for a 30 years old deadbeat which will slightly improve the team is not worth it.

He turned 29 this month. And I'm no fan, and would prefer if the price is lower, if not move on.

But the thing is, with how this summer is going, I doubt we will move on to other targets (should gotten Zaniolo on loan like Villa did), so that's why I want us to do this signing. We need URGENT creative and attacking help to replace Di Maria.

And we need to spend some to help our chances to get CL spot, which is key for survival. If we don't this signing guranteed we will have a season of Mckennie in AM role...

Or worse, we are one Chiesa injury of seeing 2 awkward striker lineups...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That cunt's home is a garbage dump, seeing as he's a Sfinter sympathizer.
He can dry his tears on our ugly home jersey as he provides the assist for Chiesa's second goal against them on the night of a 3-1 win.

- - - Updated - - -

So spending 30 mill for a 29 year who's spent his career at sassuolo is a good idea?
€30M? That's it??? Could you imagine if his name was Dominique Berardeux (I don't know French names shhhh)? This forum would be clamoring to drop €60M minimum on him with his goal and assist numbers.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He can dry his tears on our ugly home jersey as he provides the assist for Chiesa's second goal against them on the night of a 3-1 win.

- - - Updated - - -

€30M? That's it??? Could you imagine if his name was Dominique Berardeux (I don't know French names shhhh)? This forum would be clamoring to drop €60M minimum on him with his goal and assist numbers.
I dont know of any 29 year olds who play outside of England, never played in a European club competition, is underwhelming for the national team is yet is somehow worth 30 mill. I guarantee you sassuolo would sell him for less to anyone else

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I dont know of any 29 year olds who play outside of England, never played in a European club competition, is underwhelming for the national team is yet is somehow worth 30 mill. I guarantee you sassuolo would sell him for less to anyone else
I'd take him at this point, just to get us through this season and maybe one or two more

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont like Berardi, in my eyes he is a chocker and a small team player...however... I get it, I can understand the reason we want him but what really bothers me is the timming..

We have spend the hoooooole pre season playing 3-5-2 and building a team arround that system, we are selling players to make room to a midfielder so in the eyes of Allegri can develop better that system, Chiesa has been use as second striker to use that formation, even players have been tried to transform into other roles (like Illing) to fit in that formation... and now suddenly, 15 days before the transfer season ends and 1 week before the season starts NOW we want Berardi to change to 3-4-3???

To me this is one more proof of the bad planning this team has!

P.S And dont give me that "He try that formation in the pre season games" crap, he try it for a few minutes in one of the games.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I dont like Berardi, in my eyes he is a chocker and a small team player...however... I get it, I can understand the reason we want him but what really bothers me is the timming..

We have spend the hoooooole pre season playing 3-5-2 and building a team arround that system, we are selling players to make room to a midfielder so in the eyes of Allegri can develop better that system, Chiesa has been use as second striker to use that formation, even players have been tried to transform into other roles (like Illing) to fit in that formation... and now suddenly, 15 days before the transfer season ends and 1 week before the season starts NOW we want Berardi to change to 3-4-3???

To me this is one more proof of the bad planning this team has!

P.S And dont give me that "He try that formation in the pre season games" crap, he try it for a few minutes in one of the games.
OR, hear me out, we were doing both?

Which sounds more likely? That we JUST SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING HOW AMATEURISH IS THIS FUCKING SHIT decided in the last 24-48 hours to switch our whole team strategy around and go 3-4-3.

Or, and hear me out on this one again, we always had this plan and can do two things at one time. We can play a formation our guys are mostly comfortable in (3-5-2) awhile still planning and hoping to make sales and purchases to get the pieces necessary to make 3-4-3 effective as well.

Possible?

Nah, you're probably right. Club management and leadership totally just decided this out of no where in the last few minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)